Website Desert Mountain Club
Are you looking for a Job at Desert Mountain Club in Scottsdale, AZ
About the work
Join the Fitness & Wellness team at one of North America’s largest and most beautiful private country clubs, Desert Mountain Club, as a front desk attendant!
In this role, you will play a pivotal role in the member experience, creating first and last impressions through member interactions and ensuring club cleanliness. You’ll welcome and greet members in the Sonoran Clubhouse, keep the fitness area and studios clean, and oversee all aspects of the front desk providing excellent customer service. You will report directly to the Director of Fitness and Wellness.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with a great attitude and excellent work ethic. Previous customer service and gym experience are preferred.
_ MOUNTAIN LIFE
Join one of the top 15 Platinum Club of America 5 stars and be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience PLUS enjoy great benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Eye Coverage
- FREE Onsite Medical Clinic for all employees and their dependents
- FREE Meals for employees during shifts
- FREE golf and tennis
- Paid free time
- Equivalent to 401,000
- Tuition refund
- retail discounts
- Pet insurance
- employee uniforms provided
- Please note the benefitsdepend on your DOL status (eg, full-time, part-time, seasonal).
We believe that our teammates are our greatest asset and are committed to promoting a culture of care, respect and positivity with a sincere focus on the safety, health and professional growth of each teammate. Want to join an amazing team, Desert Mountain is the place for you!
_ WORK DETAILS Responsibilities:
- Welcome and greet members in a warm and friendly manner. Responsible for creating first and last impressions of the club experience for members.
- Ensure all members and guests check in in accordance with standard operating procedure.
- Answer all calls promptly and courteously. Direct all calls to the appropriate areas and respond to requests accordingly.
- Keep fitness floors and studios safe and clean. This also includes the pool area and changing rooms.
- Replenish supplies at Fitness Island and Hallway outside the studios.
- Assist in equipment maintenance and report necessary repairs.
- Assist with special Sonoran Clubhouse events and coverage at the Youth Activities Center as needed.
- Other roles assigned by management.
Physical requirements and working conditions:
- Required for weekdays, nights, weekends and holidays.
_ OUR COMPANY
The club spans 8,000 hectares, featuring
Desert Mountain Club is one of the best private residential communities in the world, offering world-class golf, indulgent amenities and select experiences. It is a private country club open to residents on and off site, located in the high foothills of the beautiful Sonoran Desert in North Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Seven exclusive golf courses (six of which are Jack Nicklaus and an all-new par 54 championship course)
- Seven distinctive clubs – each with its own exclusive restaurant and banquets
- An award-winning spa and fitness center
- Spectacular swimming and tennis facilities
- Dozens of hiking and biking trails
- Horseback riding
- luxury camp at The Ranch
Our mission is to provide our members and teammates with an exceptional experience, consistent with our vision of being the premier club and community for golf and recreational lifestyle activities in North America. ”
Company: Desert Mountain Club
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.