Are you looking for a Job at Confidential in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
A specialized supervision in the implementation of construction projects.
Key Duties and Tasks:
- Follow up on site receipt of projects.
- Follow up on the implementation of projects with the required quality and implicit costs and the specified time period.
- Records of handing over sites for projects with all their documents.
- Studying the obstacles to the non-delivery of the site, and developing the necessary solutions and recommendations.
- Develop the necessary solutions and proposals to overcome obstacles to implementation.
- Studying complaints and observations related to the implementation of projects.
- Follow up the work of withdrawing projects and re-offering for completed projects.
- Issuance of completion certificates for contractors.
- Preparing periodic reports on the progress of project implementation.
Need More Jobs Options? Check careers in Bright Technologies
- Civil or architecture Engineering.
- A minimum of 8 years experience.
- Use of engineering computer programs (Autocad), excellent proficiency in the use of Office programs, with medium English language proficiency.
- Preferable prior experience in the field of supervising the implementation of projects and in working and cooperating with more than one agency. It is also preferable that the agencies have a variety of sectors between government, private and non-profit.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
This Job Listing is last modified on 04/15/2022 23:18:46
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org