Billing Specialist in TCP Software 2022 at Lahore,Punjab,Pakistan
Website TCP Software
This Job Listing is about TCP Software in Lahore,Punjab,Pakistan 2022
About the job
For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible, mobile timekeeping, scheduling and workforce management solutions. Trusted by thousands of customers, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and personalized support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex timekeeping, employee scheduling, leave management and other workforce needs.
TCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Key Areas Of Responsibility Include (but Not Limited To)
- Operate at a high level of integrity.
- Create/Renew subscriptions, post invoices, receipts and credits.
- Review contracts and make necessary amendments when creatingenewing subscriptions.
- Resolve customer billing issues across cases, email, phone and internal escalation channels within SLA.
- Assist internal teams through quote to cash process, pricing recommendations and negotiation, vendor registrations, payment collections and bug reporting etc.
- Accounts Receivable activities, make calls and send reminder emails in compliance with the predefined workflow to ensure all clients remain informed of their outstanding debts and payment deadlines.
- Conduct account audit & research to ensure correct actions are taken with regard to billing, subscription and invoicing inquiries.
- Provide and escalate as needed solutions to any relative problems of clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to write thorough reports on billing activities and actions taken with clear and verifiable information.
- Familiarity with Business Systems i.e. Salesforce, Zuora, Netsuite etc.
- Strong compliance with pre-defined SOP’s and workflows.
- Other billing related duties as assigned by management.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have :
- Associate degree in Accounting, Business, or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Accounts, Billing, Client Success, Customer Support or Collections.
- Excellent English speaking and writing comprehension skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionality with great attention to detail.
- Proficient in dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal queries.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Experience with enterprise billing platforms including but not limited to Zoura, Paypal, Stripe, Braintree, and Salesforce. Relevant industry experience required.
- Proficiency in Office Suite is required.
- Company sponsored training, workshops, education, and team building.
- The chance to make a genuine impact on the company’s growth.
- Plenty of challenging work and the opportunity to stretch yourself.
- Every day you’ll get to work with amazing talent in a fast-growing company that really values their people.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- PTO and Sick leaves
- In-Patient Health insurance
- Provident fund and EOBI
- The work/life setup you need to be successful
- A creative, collaborative, supportive environment that gives you the autonomy to explore new ideas, grow your skillset, and create outstanding results
- The opportunity to work with amazing talent in a fast-growing company that really values its team
Job Timings: Night Shift (US Business Hours)
Location: Lahore, Pakistan (On-site).
Company: TCP Software
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore,Punjab,Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.