Beckman Coulter Diagnostics careers in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Workflow Information Technology Solutions (WITS) Specialist
Website Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
Are you looking for a Job at Beckman Coulter Diagnostics in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Role And Responsibilities
Job Requirements Include:
- Familiar with healthcare domain integration standards (ASTM, HL7, etc.).
- Knowledge of the clinical customer base and critical components of a laboratory information system (LIS) and laboratory IT processes and workflows.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, consult and drive resolution.
- Effective communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with and translate requirements for both technical and non-technical group.
- Provide workflow consulting activities that include the documentation of existing layout and laboratory processes, and a proposal for the future using appropriate visualization and simulations tools e.g. turnaround time (TAT) simulation, laboratory layout, laboratory process mapping.
- Promote platform solutions combining analytics and pre- / post-analytics with sample and data flow concepts to enable total lab solution offerings to the market.
- Provide product presentation, demonstration, and end-user training/workshop.
- Creation of Automation/IT best practices library for the customer, including customer shareable rules libraries and Automation metrics
- Participate in key customer meetings interested in TLA and BC solutions. Involve in data collection and Laboratory assessment process including customer expectations; workflow and laboratory volumes; assess the laboratory operation and build a current and future state based on best lean six sigma practices.
- The consultant should provide the solution and the presentation of the proposals to sell and deliver to the prospect for medium to large healthcare providers by preparing the necessary layouts and the necessary Value-Stream Map, Spaghetti diagram, 5S walk and lean six sigma best practices with tools such as (MS Excel, Power Point, VISIO and AUTOCAD).
- Should act as a trust advisor for the client and oversee the effectiveness of the solution offered and its competitiveness level by continuous assessment of the sales team to ensure exceptional performance of the Beckman Coulter solution offered.
- Work closely with KDM and understand the needs of the organization by deep diving into the current processes in laboratory operations and look at room for improvement to align solution strategy to customer needs and expectations.
- Provide consulting support in informatics solutions products.
- Will work directly with the sales and service teams to create project plans that deliver the agreed upon solution in the desired time frame.
- Accountable for the successful completion of project tasks on time and within budget.
- Accountable for managing resources (direct and matrix) assigned to project regarding project tasks.
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the IVD industry with consultancy selling preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in laboratory sciences, Informatics or Biomedical is required.
- 1 – 2 year’s LIS consulting, technical support, or process management experience.
- Technical skills within product groups: including Microsoft Windows, SQL, Networking, and Security.
- Understand laboratory needs and technology changes in that field from accreditations and policies.
- Strong understanding in the clinical IT within hospital and laboratory environment.
- Experience in providing solutions, tactics and strategies for account acquisitions through tailoring smart solutions.
- Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to execute without daily direction with “can-do” attitude.
- Strong internal and external networking skills with ability to develop and enhance long term relationships.
Problem solving and negotiation
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Company: Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.