BAE Systems careers in Mecca, Makkah, Saudi Arabia – Weapon Load Training Cell Supervisor
Website BAE Systems
Are you looking for a Job at BAE Systems in Mecca, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Typhoon Weapon Load Training Cell Supervisor
BAE Systems is the UK Government’s nominated Prime Contractor (PC) under the Government-to-Government arrangements that are in place to provide equipment, support and training to Saudi Arabia. We provide maintenance of Royal Saudi Air Force aircraft and train RSAF personnel safely in a training environment in how to use their aircraft, equipment and weapons . For such maintenance training, this role is responsible for controlling and supervising of personnel and resources pertinent to weapon load training activities in support of the RSAF Typhoon weapon load certification policy. To assess and recommend for certification, within the terms of the authorisations issued, that weapon load training has been carried out in accordance with (iaw) the relevant publications and the BAE Systems Maintenance Organisation Exposition.
- Conduct practical and academic training programs for loading personnel, ensuring a high degree of proficiency in loading munitions on assigned aircraft. This includes training, certifying, re-certifying, de-certifying and qualifying load crew and sub-crew members.
- Document load crew evaluations.
- Develop Task Assignment Lists (TAL) for each similar munitions loading operation including Integrated Combat Turnaround (ICT).
- Monthly evaluate a flightline loading operation as well as evaluating the Armament portion of an End-of-runway (EOR) process.
- Implement necessary tool control procedures and standardise the load crew tool boxes for crews that perform the same function.
- Make sure the load training area is maintained in an outstanding manner.
- Maintain training munitions.
- Critique each load crew at the completion of the loading or unloading evaluation.
- Maintain load crew records.
- Maintain the load crew status charts.
- Monitor Lead Crews in the performance of their duties to enhance standardisation.
- Provide Explosive Safety training to all personnel who require it.
- Ensure that all Weapon Load Training and Certifications are carried out with RSAF policy.
- Ensure FOD control measures are implemented.
- Coaching, training, mentoring and knowledge transfer to BAES and RSAF personnel under your direction and control.
- Undertake the responsibilities of the Weapon Load Standards Senior Supervisor in his absence.
- Ensure that all personnel engaged in activities in areas under your control follow the correct engineering practices, observe safety precautions and that as far as is reasonably practicable ensure that no one is exposed to any unnecessary or uncontrolled risk.
- Completing any other reasonable duties or requests that are made by your line management.
- Must be educated to HNC level or recognised equivalent or have relevant experience supported by formal, recorded workplace applied related training.
- Must have completed a recognised aircraft engineering apprenticeship or similar qualification in military aircraft weapons engineering.
- Must have completed Aircraft Type Specific training on Third or Fourth Generation military fast jet aircraft Weapon Load activities.
- Must hold Typhoon Q prior to employment on WLS team in KSA
- Extensive post qualification experience of military fast jet maintenance support, at a certifying position within an operational military flying environment.
- Comprehensive experience in Weapon Load Training on a Fourth Generation military fast jet aircraft (may be concurrent with the above).
- Broad aerospace and defence company/industry knowledge.
- An understanding of RAF and /or RSAF engineering operating procedures.
- Ex-military with experience serving on an operational military flying unit.
- Must have attained Supervisor/JNCO level working in a military aircraft maintenance environment.
- Thorough working knowledge of the Weapon Load activities associated with a Fourth Generation military fast jet aircraft.
- Excellent understanding of the range of principles and systems utilised on modern aircraft munitions and gun systems.
- Experience of working in the aviation industry in a Gulf Coast Country preferred.
- The ability to act upon own initiative within the scope of this job.
- A conscientious approach to work and meticulous attention to detail is also required.
- A track record of meeting strict deadlines without compromising standards and quality.
Expatriate Employee Benefits
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.
Saudi National Employee Benefits
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including a generous leave and travel allowance, a full health care scheme and access to subsidised recreational facilities
At BAE Systems, we provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure.
All appointments in Saudi Arabia are subject to receipt of all necessary Government and/or Customer approvals.
10/Nov/21, 2:59:00 PM
Company: BAE Systems
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Mecca, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.