Are you looking for a Job at AIMS in Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
- To plan, develop and manage all digital communication channels to achieve the brand and commercial objectives.
- To manage and optimize performance, engagement and awareness lead campaigns to ensure KPIs are met.
- To analyze content consumption, audience behavior and various insights across all channels while attributing it to be part of the planning and implementation process.
- To introduce more personalized and targeted communication by utilizing internal and external data capabilities for more effective results.
- To be an integral player in acquiring and retaining customers via IKEA APP by triggering interest and conversion.
- To help in building and elevating the brand’s social media equity and ensure a healthy performance across all digital outlets.
- To generate tertial and campaign reports that outline performance and brand equity metrics.
- To continuously evolve the digital communication touchpoints with up to date integrated solutions and trends that best serves the KPIs and goals.
- Support in identifying technical enhancements needed on IKEAs digital assets to ensure effective use of media and to enable better tracking
- To actively contribute in all digital transformation initiatives that include communicating with IKEA’s customers (Personalization, marketing automation, data base management)
- To work closely with the digital commerce & creative team to develop relevant content to drive visitation and conversion
- Bachelors in Business Management or Marketing
- Greater knowledge and understanding of digital marketing in an omni-channel retail environment.
- Acquired in-depth knowledge and experience throughout the digital communication verticals SEO, SEM, Programmatic/ Display, Email Marketing and Social Media.
- Proven track of managing digital campaign performance and ROI for top tier brands in the retail or consumer goods sectors.
- Solid background and previously worked with Google Ads, DMP, Data studio, campaign management platforms, social media analytics and reporting tools, social media listening tools.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English
- Strong problem solving, project management and analytical skills
- Digital and Technology Savvy
- Google Ads certification is an advantage. Experience in promoting loyalty program is a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com