Are you looking for a Job at Zoom in United States
About the work
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) for the Singapore office. This position involves creative outreach to find the right Zoom potential customers and combine Zoom’s services to meet video and online meeting needs.
Our Business Development Representatives act as the front line in reaching out to potential customers with the goal of generating qualified leads for our sales team. BDRs will use Salesforce and other marketing automation efforts to qualify leads and ultimately give our sales force more qualified opportunities to gain new customers.
- Identify, develop relationships, and schedule meetings with potential accounts at the company’s Named Account level
- Strategies with Top Production Account Executives to Drive Accounts potential to fill pipeline and develop overall skill set
- Conduct high level conversations with C and VP level executives to
- address business needs.
- Create Strategic Emails to Target Potential Customer Accounts
- Maintain and Continuously Update Salesforce.com
- Publicize Zoom Product Offerings Throughout territory or named accounts
- Conduct ongoing surveys to identify new leads, gather contact information, and start targeting through outreach.
- Get Quotes for Qualified Quarterly Meetings/Opportunities
- At least 1-2 years experience in outbound sales or business development, preferably in SaaS
- Success in outbound prospecting activities on large accounts nominees from companies (especially FSI) and achieved excellent pipeline creation which also resulted in next gains business in Southeast Asia
- Existing connections with high level organizations (especially in banking and finance) would be preferable
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Must have strong verbal skills with professional business acumen
- Detail oriented, tenacious, responsible and self-motivated
- Salesforce.com Experience preferred.
- Bahasa Indonesia, fluent English required
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is fundamental to Zoom’s values. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives, including qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, as well as any qualified candidates who require reasonable accommodation under the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies are the engine of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experiences, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age or marital status, veteran or disability.
All of your information will be kept confidential in accordance with the EEO guidelines.
- Listen to our leadership team
- Look for awards and employee ratings on Comparably
- Visit our blog
- Zoom in with us!
- Find us on social media at the links below and on Instagram
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.