Following are the details we found about the job:
About the job
The Billing and Payments Engineering Team is responsible to deliver an awesome buying user experience, enable self-serve actions to manage Billing, Payments and Services for the customers, Usage rating, build billing operation tools and reporting capabilities. Our goal is to create a unified Billing platform for Consumers and Partners, ability to sell Zoom products (standalone vs bundles, standard vs promotions/discounts, recurring vs usage) through Online and API. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
- Build and maintain Zoom’s Online eCommerce Flow, Middleware & Third-party Integration and Service provisioning solutions
- Design and implement modules to our Payments Infrastructure to expand the International reach of Zoom’s Payment Methods by adding Alternate Payment Methods
- Optimize the Payments processing for high success rate
- Introduce dynamic Payment Gateway routing to send the payment request based on rules defined in configuration to save the cost on transaction fee
- Construct an operational dashboard to monitor the Payment Transaction states, and to identify activity and patterns indicative of fraudulent behavior
- Troubleshoot customer issues and provide technical support to resolving issues in Production environment
- Analyze and optimize program performance, and monitoring
- Utilize Agile Software Methodology to deliver solutions iteratively and produce high quality technical design documents that utilize UML diagrams and design patterns
- Collaborate with other Enterprise Systems teams to deliver end-to-end solutions utilizing Billing, CRM, CPQ, Taxation and Payment systems
- BS/MS degree Computer Science or related area or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Be proficient in Java language, familiar with HTTP protocol and servlet specification, and master Java open source frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Spring boot, and mybatis, etc
- Skilled in developing applications using microservices
- Experience with Java Servlets, REST and SOAP
- Experience with Java Multithreading: concurrent data structures, parallel algorithms, and thread management
- Expertise with relational and NoSQL databases like MySQL, DynamoDB, Hbase, Redis and/or others
- Familiar with Linux system and the use of high-performance application server nginx and Tomcat
- Strong design and coding skills, understand object-oriented design, familiar with object-oriented design principles, master design patterns and application scenarios
- Understands complex workflows and develop validate innovative solutions to solve difficult problems
- Development of eCommerce and/or marketplace platforms preferred
- Experience with SaaS Billing, Finance, Rating, Provisioning and Reports development is a plus
- Experience in java basic technology system (including JVM, class loading mechanism, multithreading concurrency, IO, network) is a plus
- Proven experience in implementing integrations to support different payment methods like Credit/Debit Card, Paypal, Electronic Fund Transfer, Apple Pay, Google Pay and other regional payment methods such as SEPA, Boleto, Alipay, WeChat, UPI, RuPay is a plus
- Experience in building marketplace and/or platform solutions integrating with Stripe Connect, Paypal Commerce and Adyen for Platforms is preferred
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills preferred
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
Further Details and Requirements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A