Website Zillion eLearning Pvt. Ltd.
Are you looking for a Job at Zillion eLearning Pvt Ltd in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan
Zillion eLearning Pvt Ltd is looking for graphic designers. Holders will undergo a rigorous 13-week training program, after which a full test will be taken. If interns pass the criteria established by the firm, they will be offered permanent positions immediately in a competitive package.
The job description and requirements are:
- Prepares work to accomplish by gathering information and materials.
- Plan the concept by studying the information and materials.
- Illustrate the concept by designing a rough layout of the art and copy with respect to layout, size, type size, and related style and aesthetic concepts.
- Obtain approval of the concept by submitting a preliminary design for approval.
- Prepare the finished copy and artwork by operating typesetting, printing and similar equipment; buying from suppliers.
- Prepare the final design by marking and pasting the finished copy and artwork.
- Ensures equipment operation by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following the manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; asking for repairs; maintain equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by assistingto design workshops; review professional publications; participate in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by achieving related results as needed.
Personal skills and qualities
- A graphic designer must have:
- Creative style
- A strong visual sense
- Strong computer skills
- Confidence, in presenting and explaining ideas to clients and colleagues
- The ability to understand customer needs and consider practical solutions
- The ability to pay attention to detail
- The ability to balance work on multiple projects at once
- Good teamwork skills
- Knowledge of the competitive business environment in which they work
- A practical approach when ideas or designs are rejected
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Responsive Web Design, and User Interface Design.
- Analytical skills. Graphic designers must be able to see their work from the point of view of their consumers and examine how the consumer will perceive the designs they develop to ensure that they convey the message desired by the client.
- Artistic ability . Graphic designers must be able to create designs that are artistically interesting and attractive to clients and consumers. Produce rough illustrations of design ideas, either by drawing by hand or using a programcomputer.
- Communication skills . Graphic designers must communicate with clients, clients, and other designers to ensure that their designs accurately reflect the intended message and convey information effectively.
- Computer skills . Most graphic designers use specialized graphic design software to prepare their designs.
- Creativity . Graphic designers must be able to think of new approaches to communicate ideas to consumers. They develop unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning on behalf of their clients.
- Time management skills . Graphic designers often work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
Graduates in Graphic Design/Computer Arts
Gender: No preference
Interested candidates can send their CV to [email protected] with a link to their PORTFOLIO. Mention the position applied for in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interviews.
Zillion eLearning is an equal opportunity employer.
Company: Zillion eLearning Pvt. Ltd.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org