Website Morgan Stanley
This Job Listing is about Morgan Stanley in Budapest, Budapest, Hungary 2022
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and Morgan Stanley employees.
The modeling team in Budapest is embedded in the global strat team and provides quantitative solutions to multiple businesses across several divisions (FID, IED and Risk Management).
We are looking for candidates to join the XVA strat team. XVA Desk is a unit within Fixed Income (FID) and focuses on pricing and hedging Counterparty Credit Risk. The candidate will work closely with XVA strats and traders in New York, London, Hong Kong, with credit/market/model risk management, controllers as well as IT. The candidate will require deep understanding of high level mathematical models used for pricing financial products or mitigating risks, and also an ability to interact and cooperate with global teams.
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business – for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
- Build, transform and implement models for exposure calculations along all asset classes.
- Develop and implement ongoing monitoring and tracking methods for different key metrics.
- Support the global teams with information and analysis, transform raw data into meaningful metrics and charts to support decision making.
- Produce ad hoc deliverables and reporting materials.
- MSc. or PhD in mathematical finance, mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering, computer science, informatics or similar quantitative area.
- Solid mathematical foundations, especially probability theory and statistics.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Genuine interest in finance, statistics, and software development.
- Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work and accuracy, and attention to details.
- Confident command of English.
- Ability and willingness to work with virtual teams across the regions contributing to common goals.
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced, high energy level environment.
Within FID, XVA team prices and hedges credit, funding and collateral risks associated with OTC derivatives. The strat team in Budapest works closely with the New York and London offices.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit morganstanley.hu or LinkedIn for more information.
Oct 19, 2022
Europe, Middle East, Africa-Hungary-Budapest-Budapest
Company: Morgan Stanley
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.