Website WSP USA
Are you looking for a Job at WSP USA in United States
for At WSP, we are driven to inspire future-ready pioneers to innovate. We seek to grow our teams with people who are ready to collaborate in building communities and expanding our horizons. To do this, we recruit candidates from all backgrounds. That is why, here at WSP, inclusion, diversity, equity and belonging are fundamental principles. Everything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Join us and help shape the future! forfor This opportunity
for Participate in projects with our aviation planning team and be part of a growing organization that meets our clients’ goals and solves their challenges. forforAt WSP, we’re driven to inspire the right people to be part of our future-focused business goals. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our horizons. Here at WSP, everything is within our grasp and yours as a WSP employee. Join us and help shape the future! forforWSP is beginning the search for an aviation planning intern for our Raleigh, NC office. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, alternative locations and remote work from home may be considered. forfor Your impact
- The successful applicant will work with and support planners in various disciplines and will be assigned to our Raleigh office team.
- ResponsibilitiesSpecific issues may include computer-aided writing, records management, calculations, data collection and presentation, field investigations, technical topic research, and document control.
- Some assignments may also be related to other types of transportation and buildings.
- The candidate can help with the online data search. forfor
Who are you
for Mandatory qualifications
- College student in good standing working toward a degree in Planning/Engineering within an accredited program.
- Knowledge of planning and/or engineering theories and principles is required.
- Strong capabilities in business software, including Microsoft Excel and Word, also a good understanding of engineering applications.
- Proficiency in written and oral communications in English.
- Must be open to working and multitasking in a variety of technical and non-technical business related assignments.
- Ability to work in the United States is required immediately, as is the ability to obtain a customer-required security clearance.
- The ability to pass the necessary background checks to earn a security badge.
- Responsible exercise and ethical decision making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adheres to the WSP Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures.
- Proven track record of maintaining workplace safety and the ability to comply with health,safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies. forfor
- Experience with CAD software solutions (eg AutoCAD, MicroStation, etc.) is highly desired.
- Knowledge of aviation operations, management, planning and/or engineering is desirable.
- Experience in a prior planning or engineering internship or cooperative program is preferred. forfor
- To perform this job successfully, a person must be able to successfully perform each essential task of the job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to allow qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Successful applicant must be able to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination before their start date or before December 8, 2021, whichever is later, or they will be granted a waiver based on a disability or sincere religious belief. If you are unable to receive the vaccine due to a disability or sincere religious belief, you can submit an accommodation request to the WSP Office of Equal Employment Opportunity. Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html. forfor
- Required Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum Years of Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Travel Required: N/A – No travel required
- Job Status: Intern
- Employee Type: Full
- LocationHome: RALEIGH – FAYETTEVILLE ST
- All Locations: US-Remote, United States-North Carolina-Raleigh
About WSP USA
for WSP USA is the US operating company of WSP, one of the world’s leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisers, and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs durable solutions in the building, transportation, energy, water and environmental markets. With more than 12,000 employees in more than 200 offices in the US, we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com
forWSP provides a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and retirement savings, focused on providing health and financial stability to all employees. Career. forforAt WSP, we want to provide our employees with the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be essential to meeting the client’s objectives, goals, and challenges. Are you ready to start? forforWSP USA (and all of its US companies) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status. forforThe successful candidate must be authorized to work in the United States. forfor ”
Company: WSP USA
Vacancy Type: Internship · Internship
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org