Website WSP in the Middle East
Are you looking for a Job at WSP in the Middle East in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
A Typical Week Would Include
Leading the marine modelling studies (wave transformation and penetration, extreme value analysis, wave overtopping, hydrodynamic, and morphodynamics – SWAN, MIKE21 BW, TELEMAC and SISYPHE) and the costal shore protection structures (revetments, breakwaters, crown walls and scour protection).
- Setting-up and running numerical models
- Liaise with other team members to produce good hydraulic modelling and GIS outputs as per client specifications.
- Analysis of data and data acquisition from various sources for metocean reports.
- Report writing and working with other team members to achieve goal and meet clients needs.
We’d Love To Hear From You If You Have
- Minimum B.E in Civil Engineering
- MS/M.Tech in Coastal / Ocean Engineering would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in TELEMAC , MIKE21, SWAN, SBEACH, MATLAB etc.
- Experience in navigation and mooring analysis (with SHIPMA and OPTIMOOR) would be an additional advantage
- Minimum 10 years experience
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Company: WSP in the Middle East
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com