Are you looking for a Job at Worley in Al Khobar, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Key Accountabilities Of Position
- Develop, update and maintain all recruitment related databases
- Assist in preparing and uploading internal and external job advertisements, web postings, specifications for recruitment
- Collate and complete recruitment reports when required.
- Consolidate location OPR’s, update regularly
- Uploading resumes into Taleo and keeping the spreadsheet up to date
- Preparing employment contracts and maintaining a timely and professional track of the process.
- Organize and assist in coordinating interviews between candidates and recruitment personnel/hiring managers
- Provide administrative support with recruitment processes as directed
- Conduct data entry of candidate details and ensure maintenance of relevant recruitment database
- Conduct reference checks
- Liaise with the Recruitment team in respect to recruitment-related documentation.
- May be required to participate in recruitment campaigns, career fairs, and other recruitment-related events.
- Deliver quality services and demonstrate a commitment to understand and meet customer needs.
- Act in the best interests of Worley at all times.
- Perform any other duties that are reasonably required from time to time.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Understanding of Recruitment processes and the HR discipline
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Competent in the use of relevant software such as MS Office and experience with a recruitment system.
- Proactive, goal-oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent customer focus and able to consistently meet Worley and its clients’ needs.
- Effectively manages change to work tasks and the work environment, and assists others with adapting to change.
- A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance.
- Graduate in Business Administration/HR or any other related field
- Minimum 2-5 yrs of experience
- Excellent computer skills. Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to work within a team
What We Offer You
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Nov 1, 2021
Dec 1, 2021
Reporting Manager Title
Talent Acquisition Lead
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Al Khobar, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com