Worley careers in Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia – GIS Technician
Are you looking for a Job at Worley in Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Design or prepare graphic representations of GIS data, using GIS hardware or software applications, according to RUS (Rural Utility Services) standards.
- Convert data collected from field operations into GIS database with proper and accurate spatial location.
- Interpret aerial photography or imagery
- Analyze GIS data to identify spatial relationships and/or display results of analyses, using maps, graphs, or tabular data.
- Enter data into GIS databases, using techniques such as coordinate geometry, keyboard entry of tabular data, manual digitizing of maps, scanning or automatic conversion to vectors, or conversion of other sources of digital data.
- Maintain or modify existing GIS databases.
- Perform complex drafting work under minimum supervision.
- Review existing or incoming data for currency, accuracy, usefulness, quality, or completeness of documentation.
- Assure consistency with company-wide standards and practices for data conversion, data maintenance and upgrades.
- Prepare quotes based on construction costs for new builds
Qualifications And Experience
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or area related to GIS
Minimum experience of (5) years, and to ensure efficient use of GIS programs and tools.
What We Offer You
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Sep 20, 2021
Nov 20, 2021
Reporting Manager Title
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.