Website Whole Foods Market
Are you looking for a Job at Whole Foods Market in Sedona, AZ
About the work
At Whole Foods Market, we are committed to providing record-breaking grocery delivery services to our Prime Now customers. This is a fast-growing program and applicants who are passionate about our quality products and excellent customer service will be a great choice. We think you’ll agree that this is a great time to join #TeamWFM.
As an in-store shopper, you will work in the store’s support team, supporting Prime Now customers’ orders, preparing them for delivery and/or pickup. While our offerings continue to evolve, you’ll buy everyday items from our store, including food, household items and more.
Having a flexible schedule is key to meeting our customers’ needs. We especially need staff members who enjoy working Saturdays and Sundays – our busiest times of the week! Buyers with the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays are preferred.
- Team members receive their schedule up to 3 weeks in advance
- Average shifts are 4 to 8 hours
- Comfort using handheld (mobile) technology device to fulfill orders
- Efficiently, accurately and urgently fulfill online orders
- Detail-oriented, paying attention to product and order accuracy
- Desire to learn product knowledge, customer service standardsand store operations
- Ability to keep the staging area organized and clutter free
- Availability to work in other departments of the store as needed, eg customer service, cashier, supermarket, etc.
- Required to be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read and speak basic English
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, stand upright/walk for at least 6 hours and be able to frequently push, pull, crouch, bend and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
- High school diploma or equivalent diploma
Physical requirements/Working conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8 hour working day: standing/walking 6 to 8 hours, sitting 1 to 4 hours .
- Use of the hand: single grip, fine manipulation, push and pull.
- The work requires the following movements: bending, twisting, crouching, and reaching out.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Temperature exposure: & lt; 32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), & gt; 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment including box cutters, electric pallet trucks and other heavy machinery.
- May require the use of stairs.
At Whole Foods Market, we offer a fair and equal employment opportunity for all membersof the team and candidates, regardless of race, color, religion, nationality, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs. ”
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Sedona, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.