Are you looking for a Job at WhiteCollar in India
About the work
Position: Social Media Marketing Intern
Internship Duration: 2 months
This role involves the intern to take charge of the three platforms company’s main social media networks – LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook. Furthermore, this internship will incorporate cross-functional work as well, allowing an aspiring intern to learn beyond their particular job description as well.
● Maintaining and running the content calendar for all social media platforms.
● Content ideation and curation for all social media platforms.
● Analyze data insights to measure performance and take actionable action.
● Conduct paid advertising campaigns.
Apply if you:
● Have basic knowledge of content curation,
● Are creative and responsible and
● Are eager to learn basic graphics through tools like Adobe Photoshop and Canva .
- Certificate of Completion
- Letter of Recommendation
- Opportunities for growth
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com