Website White House Black Market
Are you looking for a Job at White House Black Market in Oak Brook, IL
Job Reference #: 5103
forBrand: White House Black Market
forType of work: part-time
forOakbrook Center, Oak Brook, IL
forType of job: part-time
forJoin our fashion obsessed team, dedicated to a style and social experience that makes women feel beautiful. forfor Position target
for The Support Associate is responsible for supporting a customer- and product-centric sales culture, in which our core principles are at the forefront of all store operations. This is accomplished by performing various sales operations functions, including merchandise handling, stock processing, and warehouse organization. We love what we do and believe that with our teams we are the most incredible place to work, learn and grow. forfor Functional responsibilities
for Operational excellence
- Process merchandise, ensuring items are properly stored, ticketed and easily located for restocking on the sales floor, rearranging merchandise as needed to maximize stock space.
- Ensures that new products are marketed and adequately represented in a timely manner.
- Correctly enter all receipt documents in the computer system, reconcile merchandise invoices with received items as appropriate. Completeaccurate and timely store-to-store transfers and location requests.
- Ensures visual package materials, accessories, and signage are received and processed in a timely manner, properly stores warehouse hardware, hangers, poster holders, etc.
- Participate in price changes and sales.
- Alerts store management to cash supply needs.
- Help with visual directives, including floor decors, window changes, visual presentations, the location of signage, etc., as indicated.
- Help with the cleaning and organization of the boutique
- Models, supports and promotes the principles and standards of Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS), offering a consistent omnichannel experience
Teamwork and growth
- Promotes an inclusive and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Seeks personal development opportunities and promptly solicits feedback
Other assigned tasks. forfor This position can be found in various brands. Some features may vary from brand to brand. forfor Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous stock or cashier experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to performmulti-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Able to learn or adapt to company-provided technology
- Must be able to work most of the shift on their feet
- Ability to work quickly and within strict deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork
- Exposure to visual merchandising and desired product placement techniques
- Communicate with clients, associates and management; use/communicate with headsets
- Regular attendance is essential for this position to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work flexible work hours is required, including nights, weekends, and holidays. for
- Constant walking/standing: 67-100% of the 8 hour shift
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds. – 1-33% of 8- hour shift
- Frequent escalation- 34% -66% of the 8-hour shift
Due to our growth, we always accept requests for top talent to join our store equipment. When we have a vacant position, we will review your application to determine if your qualifications match the requirements of our position. You can apply to any location or position at any time; however, the position for which you are applying may not be currently available. Accommodation is available for job seekers with disabilities. To request accommodations during the application process, please contact your local store manager for assistance. forfor3218 Oakbrook Center
forGuysFAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, identity or expression of gender, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. forforApply now
Company: White House Black Market
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Oak Brook, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org