Website White House Black Market
Are you looking for a Job at White House Black Market in Springfield, IL
Job Reference #: 5844
forBrand: White House Black Market
forCategory: Retail Sales Associate
forType of work: part-time
forWhite Oaks Mall, Springfield, IL
forType of job: part-time
forJoin our stylish team, dedicated to a style and social experience that inspires women to express their individuality. forfor We are adjusting our minimum hire age for this location to 16 to support vacation hire. Please note these are seasonal roles and employment will end no later than January 16, 2022.
for Position target
for The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting the Administration in promoting a sales culture focused on the customer and the product, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all operations of the store, including ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. We love what we do and believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn and grow! forfor Functional responsibilities
for Boost results
- Meets the company’s sales goals by using sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends product selections or assists in locating or sourcing products based on customer needs and wants.
- Maintains knowledge of sales and promotionscurrent; maintains pricing and visual standards.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention and all other tasks as indicated by the Administration.
- Participate in visual directives, including monthly store sets and area maintenance. for
- Models and promotes the principles and standards of Most Amazing PersonalService (MAPS), offering a cohesive omnichannel experience.
- Ensures rapid resolution of customer concerns.
- Ensures a fast and efficient registration experience, keeping up to date on policies related to payments, coupon acceptance, returns and exchanges, security practices and other applicable operations.
- Reinforce purchase decisions at the checkout and achieve additional goals, including gift card sales.
- Sign up customers for the rewards program.
- Develop and maintain a strong customer following through clientele and wardrobe.
- Learn about current product fit and style assortment offerings in store and online.
- Maintains constant communication with the customer by using the customer book. for
- Supports replenishment activities that keep the store full and plentiful.
- Help with location compliance.
- Help with visual directives, including floor plans, window changes, visual presentations, sign placement, etc. as marked.
- Help with the cleaning and organization of the boutique
Teamwork and growth
- Promotes an inclusive and collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Seek personal development opportunities and promptly solicit feedback. for
Other assigned tasks. forfor This position can be found in various brands. Some features may vary from brand to brand. forfor Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Retail or sales experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older * * Except temporary, seasonal hiring needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to learn or adapt to company-provided technology
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate with clients, associates and management
- Regular attendance is essential for this position to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. The ability to work flexible work hours is required, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Constant walking/standing: 67-100% of 8 hour shift
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds. – 1-33% of 8 hour shift
- Frequent escalation: 34% -66% of the 8 hour shift
Due to our growth, we always accept requests for the besttalents join our store teams. When we have a vacant position, we will review your application to determine if your qualifications match the requirements of our position. You can apply to any location or position at any time; however, the position you are applying for may not currently be available. Accommodation is available for job seekers with disabilities. To request accommodations during the application process, contact your local store manager for assistance. forforChico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, identity or expression of gender, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. forforApply now
Company: White House Black Market
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Springfield, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com