Website Wells Fargo
Are you looking for a Job at Wells Fargo in Phoenix, AZ
Important Note: If you have been selected to move forward in the process, the next steps for this job may include an online assessment and video screen. Make sure your profile includes a current email address that you check regularly (including your spam folder) as invitations for these activities will be emailed to you. For internal candidates, you must apply through the Jobs on Teamworks or Teamworks at Home site and make sure your profile lists a personal (external) email address as the primary email address so that you can receive communications and complete these potential tasks. . Please refer to the Team Member Handbook for more information on the internal job opportunity process.
To participate in some selection activities it will be necessary to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent either by e-mail or text message. To receive SMS invitations, your profile must include a mobile number designated as \”Personal Mobile\” or \”Mobile\” in your application’s contact information.
At Wells Fargo, we’re looking for talented people who put our customers at the center of everything we do. We seek candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help build a better Wells Fargo. It all starts with exceptional talent. It all starts with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail banking households and threemillions of small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovation and transformation with the customer at the center, enabling customers to interact with us how, when and where they choose. As the industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transactions, and volume of purchases and small business loans, our primary focus is on providing our customers.
Branch Banking serves over 70 million consumer and small business customers through a distribution network of approximately 4,900 retail bank branches, complemented by online and digital channels, and a network of 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and Washington, DC Branch Banking includes the regions, Supervision and branch banking operations and national commercial development of the consumer banking sector.
As a personal banker at Wells Fargo, you will provide an exceptional customer experience, build relationships, and help consumer and small business clients succeed financially. You will engage customers in conversations and ask questions to understand what matters most to them to enable you to deliver products, services and digital options that match their needs and help make banking easier for them.
- Customer support by delivering an exceptional customer experience, building relationships and helping consumer and small business customers to be financially successful
- Proactively engages clients in conversations and asks questions and learns about their financial needs
- Maintains knowledge and offers a full range of Wells Fargo products and services and digital options to help clients succeed financially based on the needs of the customer
- Build customer relationships through proactive awareness and follow-up
- Assists customers in opening new accounts, completing service requests and submitting requests for credit
- Helps resolve client concerns and escalate issues as needed
- Introductions to other bankers and partners to help meet clients’ broader financial needs
- Inform customers of digital self-service options (as appropriate) to facilitate their banking
- Follows policies and procedures to minimize risk
- Maintains a cash drawer, cash management and balancing and takes up to 30% of the time to complete service-related tasks as needed
This SAFE position involves customer contact and job duties which may include offering/negotiating terms and/or accepting an application for a secured home transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act del2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing recruitment is conditional on all of these requirements being met, including acceptable baseline survey results. Individuals in a SAFE position must also meet the loan originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the Job Expectations below.
Note: Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed before the closing date indicated. If you do not apply before this post closes, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo
- 2 years of experience in interacting with people, demonstrated through work, the military or education
- Focus on customer service with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
- Experience proactive customer engagement through phone or email contacts
- Ability to educate and connect clients to technology and share the value of mobile banking options
- Ability to help clients succeed financially by offering presentations to other team members, if any. case
- Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
- Experience promoting and developing strong customer relationships
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal partners
- Ability to follow policies, procedures and regulations
- Ability to identify potential fraudulent accounts and take appropriate action to prevent losses
- Ability to interact with integrityand professionalism with clients and team members
- Relevant military experience including work with military protocol and instructions, enlisted assessments, officer/executive relationships
- Relevant military experience including work in personnel benefits management, military personnel order processing or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruitment
- Competent with procurement, procurement, construction and maintaining proactive relationships with clients and colleagues
Other desired qualifications
- Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- This position requires SAFE registration upon hiring. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after the employment commencement date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) website (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R applications and registration required for employment in this position.
- People in positions of Loan Originator (LO) must meet Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with relevant Wells Fargo policies. LO qualification requirements include compliance with applicable financial liability, character, general financial fitness and criminal record standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit eligibility,however, a credit score is not included as part of the assessment. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements, including additional screening if needed.
The salary range shown below is based on a full-time schedule of 40 hours per week.
AZ-PHX-West Phoenix: Min: $ 33,300 Mid: $ 45,500 Max: $ 57,500
AZ-PHX-West Phoenix: 2302 W north – Phoenix, AZ
All vacancies at Wells Fargo are subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with a criminal record in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Filing Insurance Law.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and men and women in transitional service.
Wells Fargo is an affirmative and equal opportunity employer, minority/women/disabled/veteran/gender identity/sexual orientation.
Summary of benefits
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefit information.
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com