Website Wellness Extract
Are you looking for a Job at Wellness Extract in India
HR Manager Job Description
Wellness Extract is currently looking for a (global) HR Manager to help drive the company’s growth. The role will be responsible for attracting, developing, empowering and maintaining a high performing team in line with the company’s core values and culture. We currently have 16 employees in India and are looking to bring them to around 30-65 employees in the year. This job is 100% remote with no travel.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for creating and implementing effective processes for the acquisition of talent.
- Use topgrading methodologies and personality assessments to select and select candidates
- Have a responsibility to attract and hire high-performing team members with a focus on corporate culture and on core values
- Be accountable for all corporate branding to potential employees
- Track all candidate progress and communications using an Applicant Tracking System
- Create and implement performance management metrics that your organization can use.
- Empower employees and foster personal and professional growth.
- Implement award nominations, anniversary milestones and celebrating employee accomplishments.
- Prepare HR KPIs and metrics for periodic review.
What we are looking for:
- A degree in HR is required. Is preferablean MBA.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience
- Any experience working with scaling startups is a huge benefit
- Must have experience building a brand for a company for hiring optimal talent.
- Must have experience understanding core values and culture and explaining them to potential employees
- Must have experience using a system of candidate tracking and monitoring of all progress in the ATS. This is a high priority. He must be extremely attentive to detail and meticulous with tracking information in an ATS about progress. Be extremely familiar with using a candidate tracking system to manage the entire hiring lifecycle
- Must have an excellent understanding of HR best practices and processes
Expected start Date: 1 December 2021 (preferably immediate joining)
Type of job : Full-time, full-time job house
Salary : according to industry standards
Working hours : Day shift/Flexible working hours, Mon-Sat
Total work: 3 years (Preferred)
Previous work in IT and healthcare is preferred.
Master (preferably MBA HR)
This is a remote location and requires candidates to have a work from home setup available
Desktop/laptop system requirements:
- 4th generationor later, at least Intel i3 or equivalent processor;
- at least 4 GB of RAM;
- Windows 10 and later or MAC OSX operating system
- An Internet connection strong and stable (a DSL, cable or fiber Internet service with a 10 Mbps or higher plan for primary connection)
- PC headset
- A high definition (HD) webcam external or integrated with a resolution of at least 720p.
- Wellness Extract considers candidates who meet the specific job qualifications and ability to work remotely.
To apply – IMPORTANT!
Send your updated CV together with:
CTC expected at [email protected]
Company: Wellness Extract
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org