Website Weber Shandwick
Are you looking for a Job at Weber Shandwick in Chicago, IL
Weber Shandwick Healthcare is looking for an associate to join its growing Chicago office.
What will you do
We are looking for someone who is passionate about healthcare and who makes a difference in the lives of patients living with various diseases and conditions. The Weber Shandwick Chicago office is currently seeking an eager, detail-oriented Associate for its Healthcare Practice . The ideal candidate has experience in health media relations/campaigns, conducting awareness-raising activities on traditional and social/digital media and developing communication materials. Strong writing skills are a must
- Development of media materials (press releases, presentation emails, reporter reporters, social media posts)
- Development of lists of targeted media and learn/follow customer priority media: top-tier, commerce, social influencers, etc.
- Conduct media research and audits independently
- Provide monitoring of accurate and timely media and campaign result reports to reviewer
- Maintain and update status reports, including material tracker, media tracker, conference/event tracker
- Participate in customer meetings and/or teleconferences, accurately capture meeting notes, next steps
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in healthcare and/or PR/agencycommunication
- Interest in health and life sciences
- Professional attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Effective oral communication skills and written
- Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously
- Can prioritize multiple activities and manage time consistently
- Experience in coordinating suppliers and external partners
- Some experience working directly with clients
- Effective and resourceful problem solver
- Experience in presenting health media and guaranteeing stories
- Competent in Microsoft Suite
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if employed, present proof of vaccination prior to the start date, unless they are entitled to medical or religious accommodation or other housing required by applicable law.
Weber Shandwick prides itself on being an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified candidates regardless of race, skin color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status. >
We make our Careers website accessible to all users. If you need accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at [email protected]. This email address is not for general job inquiries or suppliers; rather it is strictly for candidates who require assistancespecial to access our website for employment. Due to the volume, it is not possible to reply to messages sent to this e-mail address that do not concern accommodation.
Company: Weber Shandwick
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com