Website Neksjob Corporation
This Job Listing is about Neksjob Corporation in Car, Sheki-Zagatala, Azerbaijan 2022
- Implement policies, deadlines and standards set by the clients.
- Provide subject matter expertise in handling escalated customer calls as needed.
- Lead, coach, recognize and develop a team of Employees in all aspects of the job to meet objectives.
- Daily management of all operational processes to ensure that quality, efficiency, and productivity standards/targets are met.
- Acts as client contact for day-to-day operational issues and staff assignments. Escalate any client concerns immediately.
- Review and analyze reports, records, and data to meet and exceed client and company objectives.
- Documenting general reports on each team member’s performance and targets as well as ensuring that they exceed the targets.
- Disseminates changes in guidelines and rules; monitor changes in laws, regulations, and policies that impact clinical documentation, reimbursement to assure compliance.
- Lead conference calls/meetings with management and staff to ensure all performance and training recommendations are addressed and improvement suggestions are implemented.
- Knowledge of, understanding of, and compliance with all ARMCO policies and procedures.
- .Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of needed improvement.
- Conducts performance reviews for regularization, annual reviews, for promotion, and whenever needed or required by HR and/or Senior leadership.
- Serve as first point of contact for all employee related issues.
- Effectively coach direct reports on their performance on a regular basis to ensure performance metrics are achieved.
- College Grad or at least 2 years in college
- Average – Above Average Communication Skills
- Willing to work on-site
- Excellent English Communication
Company: Neksjob Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Car, Sheki-Zagatala, Azerbaijan
Application Deadline: N/A