Water Reticulation Serviceperson in Downer New Zealand 2022 at Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand
Website Downer New Zealand
This Job Listing is about Downer New Zealand in Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand 2022
Apply Now angle-right Job no: 590504
Work type: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Dargaville, Kaipara
Downer has been designing, building and sustaining New Zealand’s infrastructure for over a century and is a leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
With over 10,000 employees in New Zealand, we work alongside some of New Zealand’s biggest businesses, councils and government agencies.
Downer maintains longstanding contracts and significant operation expertise to over a quarter of New Zealanders. We are proud to be working together with the Kaipara District Council on the 3 Waters contract which operates and maintains the water, stormwater and wastewater networks, including 3 waters Capital and Refurbishment Programme.
A Bit About Your Role
Downer NZ has several opportunities for experienced Water Servicepersons to join their team supporting the Kaipara region.
- All the tools you’ll need to be successful + phone, & vehicle after time in the business + great company benefits
- Join a new vibrant team who are looking to excel!
A Bit About You
- A full driver’s licence and class 2 HT licence preferred
- Minimum 1 years’ experience preferably involved in water, wastewater or stormwater
- Proven experience or an interest in Water Reticulation
- Ideally experience working with Water Mains and Service lines
- Traffic management skills TC and or STMS trained would be an advantage
- Current confined space entry trained would be an advantage
- Strong focus on Health and Safety
- A great attitude, willing to learn new skills and build a stable, safe career!
What We Can Offer You
A role with Downer New Zealand can enable you to develop and enhance your skills and experience. This is a great opportunity for you to join our diverse and inclusive culture and be part of a great team thriving in a collaborative fast-paced environment. We will reward you with a competitive remuneration package, flexible working arrangements, great training and ongoing development, and the opportunity to advance your career within our organisation.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 590504 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free – all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don’t delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Advertised: 13 Oct 2022 New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: 10 Nov 2022 New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply Now angle-right
Refer a friend
Company: Downer New Zealand
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.