Website Waste Management
Are you looking for a Job at Waste Management in Dewey, AZ
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
forWaste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are firmly committed to a foundation of operational excellence, professionalism, and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in the North American residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal markets through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities, and energy-based energy production projects. waste. forfor I. Summary of the work
for Performs various tasks in a landfill including containing loose trash to prevent dispersal and directing traffic to the landfill. forfor II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
for To perform this job successfully, a person must be able to perform each essential task satisfactorily. Other minor tasks may be assigned. for
- Manually picks up windblown paper from the periphery of the landfill. He carries a large plastic garbage bag and walks along the fenced edge of the landfill, as well as on outside grounds adjacent to public property. Remove the paper from the fence and lift the loose paper off the ground, depositing the trash in the bag until it is full.
- Use a mobile vacuum cleaner to pick up loose paper and trash. Drive the tractor by pulling the vacuum along the fenced edge of the fillsanitary, as well as on the exterior land adjacent to public property. When the destination is reached, park and lower the tractor. Grab the handle and the guides of the vacuum hose to vacuum up loose paper from the fence and the ground. When the immediate area is vacuumed, it ascends the tractor cab and moves forward. Park and lower the cab, repeating the vacuum process as needed. Repeat these steps, working around the outside edge of the landfill.
- During the summer months, when the traffic at the landfill is unusually heavy, the worker is positioned at the entrance to the landfill in a chair to direct traffic. Direct the flow of trucks. Communicates with drivers verbally or by hand signals.
- Lifts construction materials for projects related to site maintenance, i.e. lumber, bags of concrete mix, hand tools, etc. Use hand tools like shovels, picks, axes, and chain saws.
- Manually separate metal, appliances, wood, and cardboard from trash on the tilting floor at landfills with transfer stations. forfor
III. Supervisory responsibilities
for This job has no monitoring capabilities. forfor IV. Qualifications
for The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job. forfor
- Education: not required.
- Experience: no previous work experience is required. for
- Certificates, licenses, registrationsor other requirements
- Licensing as required by local, state, federal, environmental and/or health/safety regulatory agencies. for
- Other required knowledge, skills or abilities
- None required. forfor
for At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance. In addition to a stock purchase plan, the company matches at 401K and up! Our employees also get paid Vacations, holidays and personal days. Please note that benefits may vary by site. forforIf this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, click \”Apply\”. forfor Main location
for United States-Arizona-Dewey
for Acceptable Flexible Work Location
for FLSA Status
for Not exempt
for General/specialized/trade labor ”
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Dewey, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.