Website Waste Management
Are you looking for a Job at Waste Management in Surprise, AZ
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Women/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to founding operational excellence, professionalism and financial solidity. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets across North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities, and waste-based power generation projects. >
Me. Job summary
Performs a series of general manual activities under direct supervision.
II. Essential duties and responsibilities
To do this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform every essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Performs general manual labor, including but not limited to
- lifting and moving materials,
- loading and unloading vehicles,
- digging and filling holes,
- and other activities in help or assistance mode.
- Carry out other assigned duties and duties.
III. Supervisory responsibility
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications needed to perform the job.
- Education and experience
- Education:no request.
- Experience: No previous work experience is required.
- Certificates, licenses, registrations or other requirements
- Licenses required by local, state, federal, environmental and/or health/safety regulatory agencies.
- Other knowledge, skills or abilities required
- No required.
- Work environment
Listed below are the key points relating to the environmental needs and work environment of the workplace. Reasonable arrangements can be found to enable people with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Necessary to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboard, machine operation, etc.) occasionally;
- Required to exert physical exertion when handling objects less than __ pounds for most of the working day;
- Necessary to be exposed to physical occupational hazards (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) occasionally;
- Necessary to be exposed to a physical environment involving dirt, odors, noise, extreme weather conditions or similar elements occasionally;
- The normal setting for this job is: manual work.
At Waste Management, every eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package that includes medical, dental, eye care, life insurance and short-term disability.Plus a stock purchase plan, business match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive paid vacation, vacation and personal days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this seems like the opportunity you were looking for, click \”Apply\”.
Flexible workplace acceptable
Yes, 10% of the time
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Surprise, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com