Website Waste Management
Are you looking for a Job at Waste Management in Goodyear, AZ
About the work
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Women/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operational excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in the residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets across North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and energy production projects with based on waste.
I. Summary of work
Performs a variety of general manual tasks under direct supervision.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To carry out this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential task satisfactorily. Other smaller tasks can be assigned.
- Perform general manual labor tasks, including, but not limited to,
- lifting and moving materials,
- loading and unloading vehicles,
- digging and filling holes,
- and other activities in a helping or helping way.
- Performs other roles and tasks as assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory functions.
The requirements listed below are representative of qualificationsare necessary to do the job.
- Education and experience
- Education: Not required.
- Experience: No previous work experience is required.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Licenses as required by local, state, federal, environmental and/or health/safety regulatory agencies.
- Other knowledge, skills or abilities required
- None required.
- Desktop Environment
Listed below are the key points regarding environmental demands and the work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use hand coordination with finger dexterity (such as typing, machine operation, etc.) occasionally;
- Required to exert physical effort when handling objects less than __ pounds most of the workday;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational hazards (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) occasionally;
- Mandatory be exposed to physical environment involving dirt, odors, noise, extreme weather conditions or similar elements occasionally;
- The normal setting for this job is: manual job.
In the Management ofWaste, each eligible employee receives a competitive full compensation package, including Medicine, Dentistry, Vision, Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability. As well as a stock purchase plan, company correspondence in 401K and more! Our employees also receive paid vacations, holidays and personal days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this is the opportunity you are looking for, click \”Sign up\”.
Acceptable Flexible Workplace
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Goodyear, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.