Website Pilot Freight Services
This Job Listing is about Pilot Freight Services in Valencia Metropolitan Area 2022
The warehouse manager is a full-time position with responsibility for recruiting, staffing, managing inventory, managing workload, managing customer relationships, billing, purchasing, maintenance, and P&L responsibility for the assigned facility. This is a working manager position, and managers will be expected to perform front-line material handling work as needed.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the warehouse, including: freight, returns, receiving, parcels and transfers.
- Manages all warehouse operations including personnel
- Handles all aspects of inventory management
- Lead and develop warehouse team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Manage daily plans to exceed expectations for productivity and accuracy.
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment.
- Other duties
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage shifting priorities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in the English language
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS Office Products
- Ability to utilize tools such as pivot tables to analyze and present data
- Experience shipping Haz-Mat / DG via ground and air methods
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- 5+ years operating a WMS (Warehouse Management System) with or without scanners
- 5+ years leading a staff >5 full-time employees
- 2+ years operation powered industrial trucks (forklift, reach truck)
- 2+ years using UPS WorldShip and/or FedEx Ship Manager
- Previous Haz-Mat certification
- Reach truck experience
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of phones and PCs is required. Position requires working remotely at times.
- If applicable
Company: Pilot Freight Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Valencia Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.