Are you looking for a Job at Walmart in Bentonville, AR
About the job
Position Summary… What You’ll Do…
Our organization focuses on managing and delivering world-class data assets, including creating and maintaining data standards, driving policy compliance, creating partnerships, and developing pipelines and self-service tools. We empower our business to leverage data to fuel growth, driving revenue in our core and building new business model opportunities.
Want to use your experience working with customers and your analytic skills to drive value through data? Open to work locations in Dallas TX or Bentonville AR.
About Customer Success And This Role
The Customer Success & Analytics Solutions role is a critical position focused on becoming a trusted partner and delivering value through data for our customers. As a ______, you will use your skills and empathy to understand our customer’s business and their unique data needs and pain points, to provide data solutions that help their challenges.
Each day, you will work with Global People leaders to identify and implement data solutions that positively impact their business, create tangible value, and better inform how we serve our associates across the enterprise. You’ll work with a high-performing team of engineers, data scientists, and business product managers to address critical omni business priorities and collaborate with cross-functional teams to realize a vision to transform how we engage and support over two million associates across the globe.
In this role, you’ll drive the adoption of strategic data initiatives and serve as a “first line of defense” for data-related challenges. You’ll influence business and technology stakeholders to leverage Data Strategy and Insight’s capabilities through education, data storytelling, and engagement.
Outstanding service, empathy, and agility are essential qualities for the Customer Success and Analytics Solutions team.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
You’re an inquisitive thinker who’s continually on the lookout for opportunities to help our customers succeed and enable the delivery of innovative data solutions.
You have consistently high standards, and your passion for quality is inherent in everything that you do.
You are self-motivated and being willing to take initiatives.
You dare to fail fast.
What you’ll do…
- Anticipate and actively monitor customers’ data needs and identify opportunities to support these with data and analytics capabilities.
- Translate ambiguous and complex customer requirements into clear requirement definitions and then work with engineering and data science to formulate viable solutions.
- Defines and manages strategy and business objectives for highly complex data products.
- Fielding, assessing, and determining action on all requested features and scope changes for a product or data initiative.
- Ensure DSI product metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) are being consistently measured and OKRs are on track.
- Own and maintain Global People’s evolving data architecture roadmap and regularly communicate with stakeholders regarding delivery and adoption.
- Monitor the industry for emerging trends and developments in data and analytics capabilities that could drive incremental value.
- Support business case development and articulate required data elements and analytics required for the use case.
- Provide input, as needed, into business strategy development, product roadmaps, and timelines with business and functional leaders.
- Advocate for our customers and collaborate closely with Data Strategy and Insights’ leadership to address growth or expansion opportunities within the Health and Wellness domain.
- Help drive solutions for technical issues raised by customers
- Contribute to internal user/stakeholder communications.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of DSI’s capabilities to improve data literacy and maturity.
- Work alongside the Customer Success lead to manage day-to-day customer relationship, setting and managing expectations proactively and strategically.
What You Bring…
- 10-15+ years of consulting, product management, or solutions design experience; strong in product design and measurement
- Literacy and passion for data analytics; not intimidated by scale
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email, and video conference; storytelling is in your wheelhouse
- Creative and quick on your feet to solve problems and build consensus around a solution
- High energy and ambition; enthusiasm to give deliver a high level of service to our customers
- Effective multi-tasker who can balance numerous projects in a virtual environment
- Very strong attention to detail
- Empathy and the ability to relate to a customer’s point of view
- Positivity, patience, and professionalism
What Will Immediately Set You Apart…
- Experience in HR or DEI
- AI/ML/DL, NLP, and MLOps-related experience
About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
Working virtually this year has helped us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Today, we are reimagining the tech workplace of the future by making a permanent transition to virtual work for most of our team. Of course, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We’ll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 6 years’ experience in
product management or related field OR 8 years’ experience in product management or related field.
2 years’ experience building and leading high performing teams.
4 Years’ Experience Leading Cross-functional Teams. Preferred Qualifications…
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building and leading high performing teams, Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impactMasters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science Primary Location…805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Bentonville, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com