Are you looking for a Job at Walgreens in Scottsdale, AZ
- Models and delivers a distinctive and enjoyable customer experience.
- Register sales at assigned cash register, provide customers with courteous, fair, friendly and efficient payment service.
- Involve clients and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolve customer issues and answer questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares best customer service practices with all team members to provide a distinctive and enjoyable customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., Greetings, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and the characteristics of Walgreens service (eg, proactively offering help, identifying needs, providing service until satisfied, etc.).
- Provide customers with courteous, friendly, fast and efficient service.
- Recommends items for sale to the customer and recommends trade-in or add-on items.
- Records customer purchases at the assigned cash register, collects cash and distributes change as requested; processes cancellations, returns, rain checks, refunds and exchanges as needed.
- Keeps counters and shelves clean and well marketed, takes inventory and maintains records. Record and price merchandise as needed or as directed by the store manager or communicated by the shift leader.
- ImplementCompany asset protection procedures to identify and minimize loss of earnings.
- Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products (eg, alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
- Build and maintain exhibits, including promotions, seasonal, superstructures, merchandise, and sales. Complete readjustments and reviews as directed.
- Help with food separation (eg, raw from precooked) and product placement as specified by policies/procedures (eg, raw and frozen meats in the lower shelves). For consumable items, it helps in stock rotation, using the first-in, first-out and restocking method.
- Has working knowledge of store systems and equipment.
- Provides customer service in photography area, including digital passport photography service, poster printing and creative machine, suggestive sale of promotional photo products.
- Assumes responsibility for collection on the web (monitor orders in Picture Care Plus, complete orders (collect items), deliver orders to customers as they arrive at the store).
- Help with exterior and interior maintenance ensuring that the store is clean, tidy and in good condition.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with co-workers.
- Complete special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
Training and personal development
- Attend training sessions and complete the PPLs requested by the Manager or assigned by the company. for
- Must read, write and speak English fluently. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Requires willingness to work flexible hours, including afternoons and weekends. for
- Prefers six months of experience in a retail environment.
- I prefer to have previous work experience with Walgreens.
The following Information is applicable for applicants from San Francisco, CA: In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Opportunity Ordinance, we will consider qualified candidates for employment with a history of arrests and convictions. forforAn equal opportunity employer, including disabled/veterans. forforThe following information is applicable to Colorado only, in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Review the benefits and salary available for this position by clicking here: jobs.walgreens.com/benefits. Walgreens will provide out-of-state applicants with information related to the position, to the extent required by state or local laws, by calling 1-866-967-5492. ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org