Are you looking for a Job at Walgreens in Glendale, AZ
About the work
- Models and delivers a distinct and pleasant customer experience.
- Records sales at the assigned cash register, offers customers a courteous, fair, friendly and efficient checkout service.
- Engage customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolve customer issues and answer questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinct and enjoyable customer experience, including interpersonal habits (eg greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service features (eg, proactively offering help, identifying needs, serving until satisfied, etc.).
- Offers customers a courteous, friendly, fast and efficient service.
- Recommends items for sale to the customer and recommends exchange and/or complementary items.
- Records customer purchases at the assigned cash register, collects cash and distributes change as requested; processes cancellations, returns, rain checks, refunds and exchanges as needed.
- Keeps counters and shelves clean and well marketed, takes inventory and keeps records. Checks in and sets the price of goods as required or directed by the store manager or communicated by the shift leader.
- Implements the company’s asset protection proceduresto identify and minimize lost profit.
- Ensures compliance with state and local laws on regulated products (eg alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
- Builds and maintains displays, including promotional, seasonal, superstructures and merchandise sales. Completes resets and revisions as directed.
- Assists in separating food items (eg raw from pre-cooked food) and placing product as specified by policies/procedures (eg raw and frozen meats on lower shelves) . For consumable items, it assists in inventory rotation, using the first in, first out and replenishment method.
- Has a working knowledge of shop systems and shop equipment.
- Provides photo customer service including digital passport photo service, poster printing and creative machine, suggestive sale of promotional photo products.
- Takes pickup responsibilities on the web (monitors orders in Picture Care Plus, fills orders (pick up items), delivers orders to customers as soon as they arrive in store).
- Assists in external and internal maintenance, ensuring clean, orderly, and orderly appearance and storage conditions.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with co-workers.
- Complete special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
Training and Personal Development
- Participate in training and complete PPLs requested by the manager or assigned by the company.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Requires willingness to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
- Prefer to have previous experience working with Walgreens.
- Prefer to be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English. (Except Puerto Rico)
- Requires willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
The following information is applicable to San Francisco, CA applicants: In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Including Disability/Veterans.
The following information is applicable to Colorado only, in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Review the benefits and salaries available for this position by clicking here: jobs.walgreens.com/benefits. Walgreens will provide candidates in other states with job-related information, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling 1-866-967-5492. ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Glendale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.