Are you looking for a Job at Walgreens in Surprise, AZ
- Models and delivers a distinctive and enjoyable customer experience.
- Records sales on the assigned cash register, provides customers with courteous, fair, friendly and efficient payment service.
- Involves customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Solves customer problems and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and enjoyable customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g. greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g. proactively offering help, identifying needs, providing assistance to satisfaction, etc.).
- Provides courteous, friendly, fast and efficient service to customers.
- Recommend items for sale to the customer and recommend trade-in and/or complementary items.
- Records customer purchases on assigned cash register, withdraws cash and distributes change as required; processes cancellations, returns, rain checks, refunds and exchanges as needed.
- Keeps counters and shelves clean and well-stocked, takes inventory, and keeps records. Check in and prices of merchandise as required or as directed by the store manager or communicated by the shift supervisor.
- Implement corporate asset protection procedures to identify and minimize profit losses.
- Ensures compliancestate and local laws regarding regulated products (eg alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
- Builds and maintains displays, including promotional, seasonal, superstructures and merchandise sales. Complete restores and revisions as directed.
- Helps with food separation (e.g. raw from pre-cooked foods) and product placement as specified by policies/procedures (e.g. raw meats and frozen on the lower shelves). For consumables, he assists in stock rotation, using the \”first in, first out\” and replenishment method.
- Has a working knowledge of the shop’s systems and equipment.
- Provides customer service in the photo area, including digital passport photo service, poster and creative machine printing, suggestive sale of promotional photo products.
- Takes collection responsibilities on the web (track orders in Picture Care Plus, it fulfills orders (picking of items), delivers orders to customers as soon as they arrive at the store).
- Assists with external and internal maintenance ensuring clean, tidy and tidy condition and appearance of the shop.
- Compliant with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with colleagues.
- Complete special assignments and other assigned tasks.
Training and personal development
- Take part in the training and complete the PPL requested by the Manager or assigned by the company.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Requires willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and hoursweekend
- Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
- Prefer previous work experience with Walgreens.
- Prefer to be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English. (Except Puerto Rico)
- Requires willingness to work flexible hours, including evening and weekend hours.
The following information applies to applicants in San Francisco, CA: Ai under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified candidates with a history of arrest and conviction.
An equal opportunity employer, including disabled/veterans.
The following information applies to Colorado only, in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Please review the available benefits and salary available for this position by clicking here: jobs.walgreens.com/benefits. Walgreens will provide candidates in other states with position information, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling 1-866-967-5492. ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Surprise, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.