Website Vivid Seats
Are you looking for a Job at Vivid Seats in Chicago, IL
About the work
Who we are :
Founded in 2001, Vivid Seats is a leading online ticket marketplace, committed to becoming the best partner to connect fans to the live events, artists and teams they love. We believe in the power of experiences and are dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named one of Built In Chicago’s Top 10 Companies to Work For in 2021, we believe our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a business culture that enables our employees to accept challenges, encourages unity through collaboration and seeks to constantly evolve, leveraging data and inspiring innovation
Our team is looking for a social media manager who will be responsible for working with our (newly emerging) content and creation team to develop the programming for our organic social channels. You will help drive discoveries/mentions, grow our fan base and engage with existing fans. This role will work closely with creative teams and other content delivery channels (eg SEO, PR, etc.). This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a GREAT team creating original content (and curating existing content) in exciting verticals where fans are highly engaged and emotionally engaged.
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- At Vivid Seats, we have four pillarsstrategic for the year, and “telling our story” is one of them. Consumer engagement functions (such as social media) are central to achieving this goal.
- You will help us connect with new and existing audiences, while enhancing our RTBs and humanizing the Vivid Seats brand.
- You will share your knowledge of what works/does not work with the organization at large to drive a virtuous cycle of content creation & gt; engagement & gt; buy & gt; advocacy.
How your role expectations will progress as a social media manager in the first 30, 90, and 180 days:
30 days in
- Complete the new hire orientation, getting the resources you need to succeed.
- Learn how ticket markets work and how you will contribute to providing great experiences for our customers.
- Adapt to team and company policies, business objectives and Vivid Seats values.
- Meet and develop strong working relationships with key cross-functional partners (on the creative, content delivery and CS/Ops team)
- Contribute to the design and use of ‘pillars of output brand’s content as a guide for planning social media content.
- Perform cleaning/grooming on existing social media channels.
- Develop annual outline and monthly social media calendars (working with content creation/distribution teams.)
- Execute social media plan and closely follow news, updates and technological advances in social networks, as well asour competitors in this space.
- Share POV on social media tools and raise those needed to perform workflow.
- Join the social media community moderator interview.
90 days in
- Develop a regular cadence of reporting and optimization.
- Build the content pillars with distinct campaigns/social features that fans can regularly expect.
- Integrate content from media partners and content providers (eg Rolling Stone)
- Revamp Social Media Employee Engagement Guidelines.
- Author’s community management guidelines (with community moderator), frequently asked questions, and escalation procedures.
180 days in
- Spread coded learnings from social roles to other marketing roles and beyond within the organization.
- Participate as we continually evolve the customer engagement role (adding new features and tactics as appropriate. )
- Train and mentor new team members as they are deployed.
What will you bring
- You are left-brained and right-brained (you have a keen editorial eye, AS WELL AS analytic skills that allow you to understand and extract implications from measurement tools)
- You has a strong knowledge of social media platforms (FB, IG, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn – as well as Snapchat, TikTok etc.) and understands ALL of each one’s native features/functionality
- You love to keep it updated with thesocial media trends and be a RABID user of social media
- You are effective under pressure and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are confident, energetic, with the ability to present creative and innovative ideas
- You love live events and have a real passion for at least one of our industries (sports, music, theater)
- You are yourself -motivated and taken initiative to learn our business and connect with cross-functional colleagues (to sniff out stories and discover community responses)
- Availability this includes nightly and weekend registration to get involved in community management (a talk never stops!)
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 7 to 10 years of general work experience; 5 years of social media experience in a major brand
- Proficiency in enterprise level social media management and listening tools is MUST (eg Sprout, Sprinklr, etc.)
- Experience in graphic design is desired
We are an equal opportunity employer who values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and a sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we recommend that you apply regardless of whether you meet all qualifications.
Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation; bonus incentives; FLEX PTO; mental health days; medical, dental and ophthalmic insurance; 401K correspondence; monthly credits and discounts for participating in live events; remote work and allowance; and a variety of additional perksin the workplace. ”
Company: Vivid Seats
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org