Website Village Health Clubs & Spas
Are you looking for a Job at Village Health Clubs Spas in Scottsdale, AZ
Village Health Clubs and Spas are the best clubs for a healthy lifestyle where we encourage and promote a work-life balance and a healthy life. We offer a fun environment designed to promote health and well-being for both members and employees. Our unique social culture makes us a great choice for employees who want to share their passion for health and fitness.
We offer beautiful facilities, state-of-the-art equipment and dynamic scheduling, but what really sets us apart is our friendly and positive team of staff at each location. Our employees encourage each other, working together to create a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere for everyone we meet.
Our culture statement goes straight to the point: \”As one we have fun and make it!\” Join our team today and experience the Village Way for yourself.
Exceeding guest expectations by showing enthusiasm and willingness and creating a welcoming atmosphere for members and guests. Incorporates village standards: people, places and schedules all/anytime/anywhere
Summary of essential functions
- Attract and retain members by consistently providing excellent customer service
- Responsible for interacting with employees, members and guests in a way that is aligned with people, Locations and Components of Village Standards Programs
- Present a professional and positive image that reflects well on the organization.
- Welcoming and welcoming memberswith sincere hospitality and effective communication skills
- Responsible for general knowledge of the club, services, programs and useful information about the area
- Responsible for managing and recording cash transactions and not
- Provide exceptional customer/guest service and always act in a friendly/helpful manner.
- Handle guest complaints in a timely manner and address guest questions or concerns to correct people
- Assist members in signing up for programs and activities.
- Answer all phones and direct calls to appropriate staff
- Keep clean and safe l reception area and any other related area
- Assist members where possible to ensure their proper functioning.
- Manage credit card/cash transactions
- Accept member reservations for tennis, squash and racket courts
- Other tasks assigned.
- Ability to manage multiline telephone systems
- Excellent skills/customer/guest service with friendly, enthusiastic and helpful demeanor.
- Understanding of court booking systems Must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have basic computer/data entry skills.
- Obtain CPR certification within 30 days from hiring via corporate training
- Multi-task skills
- Previous high standard wellness/hospitality centers or related industry experience
- Previouscredit/cash card management
- Understanding court booking systems
- Bilingual a plus
This position requires standing for long periods of time, walking, lifting, grabbing, bending and kneeling for storage. Substantial repetitive movements (movements) of the wrists, hands and/or fingers. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Engaged in activities where detailed or important oral instructions must be conveyed to other workers and members accurately, aloud or quickly. Perception of the nature of sounds at normal speech levels with or without correction. Requires the ability to receive detailed information via written and oral communication.
Walking and standing is necessary every day. Occasionally exert up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, and pull or otherwise move objects. Additionally, it may involve physical movements that include activities related to membership events and programs, and periodically lifting up to 25 lbs.
This position requires close visual acuity to perform activities such as: welcoming guests, answering the phone, reading and analyzing data and figures, transcribing and viewing computer monitors.
It involves typical clerical or administrative work and the internal and external activity of the members ”
Company: Village Health Clubs & Spas
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.