Website Videojet Technologies
Are you looking for a Job at Videojet Technologies in United States
Videojet Technologies is a leading global manufacturer of coding and marking solutions. With more than 345,000 units installed worldwide, Videojet covers all major technologies, including thermal and continuous inkjet, laser, thermal transfer overprinting and case coding.
But above all, we recognize that creating a culture rooted in diversity and inclusion is a continuous journey. Our deep-seated dedication to continuous improvement reminds us that we can keep learning, keep improving, and keep striving to improve.
What we value:
We believe that real progress comes from teams that think big and respect each other’s differences: different ideas, different perspectives and different experiences. We encourage all voices to be heard, both internally as we collaborate and externally as we listen to the most pressing needs of our clients. And we would love to have you on this journey with us!
The System Administrator is responsible for developing and implementing security and compliance standards for our global community of 5,000 users spread across 52 connected locations. This position is also responsible for aligning with the security team at our parent organization (Danaher Corporation) to lead Videojet on all corporate security initiatives.
To be successful in this function, you will need to:
- Install and configure virtual cloud instances. Support cloud servers, including security settings, patches, and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for provisioning, automating, operating and maintaining systems using common AWS technologies such as VPC, EC2 instances (Windows and Linux), Elastic Beanstalk, Load Balancers, RDS (SQL Server), S3 and more, using the industry best practices throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage SQL Internal components of the server database engine and features such as: SSIS, SSAS, reporting services. Data structures and data mapping, memory usage, record locking, system objects and underlying system schema, use of management and optimization tools, configuration settings, communication protocols, error log interpretation, client management .
- Orchestrate the types of SQL replication, its internal and external mechanisms, how it affects server resources, and how those resources and network conditions affect it. Tuning and optimization, deployment and troubleshooting, partitioning, filtering, manual data synchronization, massive data loads.
- Regulate SQL Server security models, authentication modes, server-level implementation and maintenance, and database object-level security. Role types and role level versus user level security, login and permission auditing.
- Perform incident analysis/RCA/troubleshooting and identification of permanent resolutions
- Good history monitoring experience with operating system toolsWindows and extended events.
- Available for support outside of normal business hours, on weekends and on-call support will be required.
What is required for the position:
- Proven knowledge of IT and networking concepts, VMware and virtualization technologies, Microsoft solutions such as Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, SQL Server.
- Knowledge of PowerShell is an advantage.
- Familiar with the ITIL methodology, especially incident and change management.
- Has problem-solving skills and is able to work collaboratively with various business functions.
- Keeps up with technological developments in systems management technology and recommends ways to take advantage of new technologies.
We make talent grow; We give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths. Videojet is a career destination for committed, passionate, and talented individuals seeking innovation, growth, and opportunity.
A career at Videojet will drive and challenge you, providing opportunities for growth and prospects to advance your career.
At Danaher, your potential is amplified! Our culture of continuous improvement defines who we are, fuels our success, and translates into a limitless career for our team of 65,000 intellectually curious associates.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher companies are equal opportunity employers who screen qualified applicants without regard to race, color,national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other characteristics protected by law. The \”EEO is the Law\” poster is available here.
When you join us, you’ll also join Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our clients win. As an associate, you will try new things, work hard and improve your skills with the guidance of dedicated leaders, all supported by the powerful tools of the Danaher Business System and the stability of a proven organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher companies require that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Company: Videojet Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.