Website Future Pipe Industries
This Job Listing is about Future Pipe Industries in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 2022
Position Title: Vice President – Global Health, Safety and Environment
Location: Future Pipe Industries LLC, DUBAI INDUSTRIAL CITY (DIC), Makani NO: 0737446464, Saih Shuaib 4, 7th ROUNDABOUT, OPP. ALEC
Unit/ Division/ Department/ Section: HSE
JOB PURPOSE: VP Global Health, Safety and Environment is accountable for health, safety and environment (HSE) program execution and compliance globally for FPI locations.
- In charge of leading the strategy for company-wide leadership and management of the HSE policies, procedures and operational guidance that will enable a culture of workforce behaviours directed towards safety, health, incident and accident prevention, regulatory compliance, environmental management and performance outcomes that engage the connection of the workforce to the Company and its culture.
- Provide expertise and leadership that will engage the Operational leaders in driving the culture of safety and compliance throughout the organization. A culture that keeps our employees safe, protects the loss exposure of the company, and is focused on compliance with applicable government regulations and internal standards and values.
- Directs all Regional HSE Leads and influences site, region and global business partners to drive prioritization of regulatory compliance, continuous performance improvement, and integration of HSE performance objectives into standard work processes
- Models strong compliance mind set, develops strategies to achieve HSE objectives in alignment with company business goals and values
- Develops new and innovative programs to motivate the workforce to participate and engage in HSE
- Ensures HSE strategies/programs are implemented at a global level
- Develop and implement strategy for streamlining of ISO certifications across the company
- Leads a team of dedicated HSE professionals with responsibility for talent development and mentoring related to technical expertise and leadership capability
- Responsible for ensuring HSE culture engagement efforts are implemented and well-aligned with the business strategies across the regions.
- Full understanding of the business strategies in order to conceptualize, recommend and implement HSE business processes that ensure alignment with the corporation strategy.
SPAN OF COMMUNICATION:
- Internal: Regional HSE-Manager, Senior HSE Officers and HSE Officers, Plant Managers, Production Managers, , P&C Business Partner, All Line Managers
- External: Representatives of Local regulatory bodies, Customers, End Users, Third Party Inspection Authorities, Sub Contractors, Suppliers and Auditors from Accreditation / Certification bodies.
Job relevant information (BOUNDARIES & DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY): Responsible for the control of HSE, inspection and auditing process to ensure compliance with HSE standards and identify unsafe acts, unsafe conditions and system non-conformances for corrective & preventive action.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- BSc Degree in engineering or safety or other.
- Diploma in Industrial Safety IOSH or NEBOSH or OSHA certification (unless primary degree is safety).
- Minimum of 15 years with at least 5 years in leadership role in multi-national organization
- Certified ISO 14001/18001 auditor (preferred)
- Must have sound knowledge of global environmental, health and safety regulatory and statutory requirements including ISO certifications
- Good understanding of current technology applications used in HSE and a curiosity and willingness to embrace future technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning to further improve HSE performance and to enable the next step change in industry safety
- Exercises vision and sound judgment at both global and local levels. Must be willing to tackle tough issues with tact and diplomacy in a timely fashion.
- Strong leadership, talent management, change execution, and financial management skills. Readily and actively contributes to the success of the global team.
- Ability to act as change agent through interactions with others
- Knowledge of International HSE standards and implementation.
- Ability to influence safety behaviours at all levels within an organisation and drive change.
- Up to date legislation knowledge.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, databases, email.
- Self-disciplined and organised
- Goal oriented
- Problem Solving
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Planning and Organizing
Company: Future Pipe Industries
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.