Website Viasat Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Viasat Inc in United States
A team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we are on a mission to provide connections with the ability to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape the way consumers, businesses, governments and armed forces around the world communicate. We are looking for people who think big, act fearlessly and create an inclusive environment that creates a positive impact to join our team. forfor Labor responsibilities
for Viasat’s in-house creative agency is comprised of graphic designers, writers, web developers, motion graphic artists, video editors, and project managers. We create everything from websites to events to television advertising. Our team strives for excellence in craftsmanship and we strive to create work that can go hand in hand with advertising and design agencies. We support a diverse organization with marketing materials for a wide variety of audiences, including multinational commercial airlines, private home satellite Internet users, and large government and defense clients. Our goal is to establish Viasat as the world’s leading satellite Internet provider, in addition to representing the brand in our other business areas. It’s never boring and the job is challenging (in a good way). forforViasat is seeking a creative professional with experience in advertising and marketing writing and editing to join our team as a copywriter. This position will report directly to our Director ofcontent to bring the Viasat brand to life with a distinctive voice that celebrates the technology we deliver to government customers around the world. The work will include websites, film content, radio, print and digital advertising, and event themes. If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to develop your creative skills and work with an ambitious company, we may have the job for you. forfor Requirements
- Experience in creating advertising and communications that has delivered measurable results
- Strong conceptual skills working with art directors and designers, as well as on their own
- The ability to create the perfect ten word title and then edit it down to just five
- An instinct to write subject lines that get people to open emails
- The talent to create effective advertising that gets the audience to act: visit our website, call us, buy our service
- Strong experience in writing screenplays with a reel and a portfolio
- Editing skills to maintain a consistent brand voice in marketing tactics, modulating the tone for different audiences
- Experience developing content for the web: everything from SEO content to button tags
- The ability to criticize the good creative work of others and doing is better
- The ability to fearlessly venture into unfamiliar territory to build communications even when you don’t have all the details
- Send a link to your website of the projects in those who have worked, managed and helped create
- If you have not producedcreative samples, not be considered for this position
- Bachelor’s/Bachelor’s Degree
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Experience in advertising agency
- 3 years working in an internal creative team or advertising agency
- Ability to plan and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage and track functional projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This feature requires vaccination according to current guidelines applicable to Viasat. As such, in the absence of an approved accommodation for religious or medical reasons, employees in this role must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no later than January 4, 2022.
forFor more information on this site and other office locations, click ”
Company: Viasat Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.