Are you looking for a Job at Verizon in Anchorage, AK
Job No. 583535
for When you join Verizon
for Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect around the world. We are a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our common purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology and the space to create within each role. Together, we move the world forward, and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here. forfor What are you going to do …
for As a Verizon solutions specialist, you will have the power to control your own career at one of our retail stores. You will apply your unique talents, your passion for technology, and your customer service skills to create the best in-store experience. In this role you will be:
- Provide customers with products and solutions that help simplify and organize their lives.
- Create personal connections to make technology seem simple.
- Generate sales using your passion for cutting edge technology.
- Help customers enjoy the best things about your new products so they can start using and enjoying them right away.
- Excellent in a team-based compensation environment.
- Help with store opening and closing tasks.
- Assists other nearby Verizon stores (based on business needs). for
This position (32 to 40 hours per week) offersfull-time benefits, including medical, dental, 401k, educational assistance, and employee discounts starting on the first day. Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays and pick up additional shifts, if necessary. forfor You must have
for What we are looking for …
- High school diploma or GED.
- One or more years of work experience.
- Willingness to work 32 to 40 hours per week, including afternoons, weekends, and holidays.
- Availability to work additional shifts, if necessary, generally during the summer months, November through December and/or during peak vacation periods. for
Even better if you have
- Associate title.
- Customer service and/or sales experience. for
Why Verizon? forforVerizon is an award-winning company and has been recognized by the Diversity Best Practices Inclusion Index, Working Mother magazine, as a Best Company for Multicultural Women, a Top 10 Employed for Veterinarians, and a Top 10 Employer friendly with military spouse.
forBeing surrounded by great technology is the beginning. Being around great people makes it even better. Thousands of locations, millions of connections. A personal experience for each client created by you. forforBe challenged. forforOur technologies and the needs of our customers are constantly evolving. You will be at the forefront of the latest trends in the technological world. forforAftersubmit the application…
forYou may need to have an evaluation. It takes 15-20 minutes to complete. If you are selected to move forward, one of our recruiters will contact you to provide more information about the position and answer your questions. forfor Equal Employment Opportunity
for We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the differences of our employees, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative and inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive to make everyone feel valued, connected and empowered to reach their potential and contribute in the best way possible. Please see our diversity and inclusion page for more information. forforJob Family: CML
forBusiness unit: PCOVH ”
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Anchorage, AK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.