Are you looking for a Job at Verizon in Benton, AR
Job # 584000
When you sign up for Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect around the world. We are a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our common goal of shaping a better future. Here we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology and the space to create in every role. Together, we are moving the world forward, and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What will you do …
As a Verizon Solutions Specialist, you will have the power to control your career in one of our retail stores. You will use your unique talents, passion for technology and customer service skills to create the best in-store experience. In this role you will be:
- Providing customers with products and solutions that help simplify and organize their lives.
- Create personal connections to make technology simple.
- Generate sales using your own passion for cutting-edge technology.
- Helping customers enjoy the best of their new products so they can start using and enjoying them immediately.
- Excelling in a Compensation Based Environment on the team.
- Assistance in opening and closing stores.
- Support for other Verizon stores in the immediate vicinity (based on business needs).
This position offers full-time benefits, including doctors, dentists, 401k, educational assistance and employee discountsstarting from the first day. Must be willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays and take additional shifts as needed.
Join today and earn $ 43,000 – $ 50,000/year!
You must have
What we are looking for …
- High school diploma or GED.
- One or more years of work experience.
- Willingness to work in the evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Willingness to work additional shifts as needed, typically during the summer months, November to December, and/or during peak holiday periods.
Even better if you have
- Associate degree.
- Customer service and/or sales experience.
Verizon is an award-winning company and has been recognized by the Diversity Best Practices Inclusion Index, Working Mother Magazine, as the best company for multicultural women, as a top 10 company for veterinarians, and as a top 10 employer for veterinarians. military spouses.
Being surrounded by great technology is the beginning. Being surrounded by great people makes it even better. Thousands of locations, millions of connections. A personal experience for each customer created by you.
Our technologies and the needs of our customers are constantly evolving. You will be at the forefront of the latest trends in the tech world.
After applying …
You may be asked to do an evaluation. It takes about 15-20 minutes to complete. If you have been selected to move forward, one of oursRecruiters will contact you to provide you with more information about the role and answer your questions.
Equal Employment Opportunities
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the differences of our employees, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran status . At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative and inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We are committed to making everyone feel valued, connected and empowered to reach their potential and contribute best. Check out our Diversity & Inclusion page to find out more.
Professional family: LMC
Operating unit: STOVH ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Benton, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org