Are you looking for a Job at Verizon in Peoria, AZ
About the work
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect around the world. We are a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our common purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology and the space to create in every role. Together, we’re moving the world forward – and so can you. Dream. Build. Do it here.
What will you do…
As a Verizon Solutions Specialist, you will have the power to control your own career in one of our retail stores. You’ll apply your unique talents, passion for technology and customer service skills to create the best in-store experience. In this role, you will be:
- Provide customers with products and solutions that help simplify and organize their lives.
- Create personal connections to make technology simpler.
- Generate sales using your passion for cutting edge technology.
- Help customers get the best out of their new products so they can start using and enjoying them right away.
- Excellence in a team-based reward environment.
- Assist in store opening and closing functions.
- Support other Verizon stores nearby (based on business needs).
This position (32 to 40 hours per week) offers time benefitscomprehensive, including medical, dental, 401k, educational and employee discounts starting on day one. Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays and to choose additional shifts if necessary.
You will need to have
What we are looking for…
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One or more years of professional experience.
- Availability to work 32-40 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Availability to work additional shifts if required, typically during the summer months November to December and/or during peak holiday periods.
Even better if you have
- Membership degree.
- Customer service and/or sales experience.
Verizon is an award-winning company and has been recognized by the Diversity Best Practices Inclusion Index, Working Mother Magazine, as the Best Company for Multicultural Women, as a Top 10 Employer for Veterinarians, and as a Top 10 Spouse-Friendly Military Employer.
Being surrounded by great technology is the beginning. Being surrounded by great people makes everything even better. Thousands of locations, millions of connections. A personal experience for each customer created by you.
Our technologies and the needs of our customers are always evolving. You will be at the forefront of the latest trends in the world of technology.
After signing up…
It may be necessary to make aevaluation. It takes about 15-20 minutes to complete. If you are selected to move forward, one of our recruiters will contact you to talk more about the role and answer your questions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, disability and veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative and inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and promotes a sense of belonging. We strive to make everyone feel valued, connected and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Family of Jobs: CML
Business Unit: PCOVH ”
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Peoria, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.