Website Velocity Global, LLC
Are you looking for a Job at Velocity Global LLC in United States
for Velocity Global is one of the fastest growing companies in the world and certainly one of the best places to work from anywhere. We accelerate the future of work beyond borders. Our global work platform simplifies the employer and employee experience through cloud-based workforce management technology, personalized experience, and unmatched scale. As the world’s largest employer of record (also known as International PEO) in 185 countries and the 50 United States, more than 1,000 brands trust Velocity Global to create global teams without the cost or complexity of establishing foreign legal entities or state registries. The company offers additional services including Independent Contractor Compliance to assess a workforce and Agent of Record (AoR) to streamline payments to contractors. Velocity Global was named a \”Leader\” in Global Employer of Record services by leading analyst firm NelsonHall. Founded in 2014, we have hundreds of employees on five continents. forfor Position summary
for We are looking for a sales development representative to join our growing sales team. This position will be based remotely or in our Denver, Colorado office. This full-time position will be responsible for supporting the efforts of the direct sales team in a strategic and customer-focused role. This position requires someone who is truly ‘high speed’ where wearing multiple hats is keyfor success. It is ideal for the particularly ambitious person who loves tackling customer challenges. The right candidate has a relentless zeal to build customer trust and proactively support the sales team. This individual will report to our Sales Account Management Manager. forfor Responsibilities
- Qualify incoming leads for potential opportunities
- Be able to articulate Velocity Global’s value proposition and competitive advantages by leveraging training and internal resources to become an expert on the company and our industry.
- Schedule sales calls and product demos between clients, regional sales managers, and sales account managers when opportunities are discovered
- Use our technology stack to maintain a customer line Solid and accurate potentials with multiple contact points of interaction.
- Disposition of unqualified leads
- Chat with customers by phone, email, and video conferencing to ensure their opportunities are promptly evaluated
- Identify, prospect , and qualify key clients for exit projects. Efficiently identify key people to address within target accounts.
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified inbound opportunities, scheduled sales calls and demos
- Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, objection handling, call structure and control.
- Motivated, creative, results-oriented, orientedsolutions, direct, competitive and driven to success. .
- Communication Skills: Excellent speaking skills and business acumen. Ability to think and write creatively to better articulate our unique position.
- Project Management Skills – As an SDR, you will be responsible for managing multiple opportunities for leads, customers, and sales reps, each with their own associated timeline and deadline. all while ensuring the growth of the project portfolio.
- Selling Skills – SDRs should be personable and always put the customer first. Being able to understand customer needs and match them with Velocity. Global Offerings
- Technical Skills – Use our current technology infrastructure to accurately track activities, updates and communications. forfor
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the individuals assigned to this classification. They are not construed as an exhaustive list of all work tasks performed by personnel so classified. forfor Qualifications
for To perform this job successfully, a person must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skill, and/or ability. for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience preferred
- Coach – Listen and listen to constructive criticism and take immediate action
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and skillsfollow-up
- Detailed, organized and resourceful
- Persistent, disciplined and motivated attitude
- Natural ability to form and maintain outstanding relationships with all clients
- The ability to work independently and consistently self-manage
- Strong consultative sales approach
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Drive, strong Work ethic and passion for creating unparalleled customer experiences
- Interest in international business and contribution at a consistently high level
for Speed : We exceed the expectations of our clients, colleagues and ourselves by delivering fast and effective results. forfor Integrity : doing the right thing for our clients, colleagues and ourselves through honest and ethical actions. forfor Be bold – Daring to take risks, learn and grow for the benefit of our clients, colleagues and ourselves. forfor Empowerment : taking ownership of our decisions and being responsible for the impact we have on our clients, colleagues and ourselves. forfor Service : supporting our clients, colleagues and ourselves with respect and empathy. forforWe have a passion for all things international business and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. If you want to work for a professional, global, inclusive and innovative company, we would love to meet you! forforAt Velocity Global, we value inclusion and belonging. We encourage applications from allQualified candidates regardless of age, ancestry, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, family care protected or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodations, please contact us at [email protected]
Company: Velocity Global, LLC
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com