Are you looking for a Job at Vanco in United States
At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco offers businesses, non-profit organizations, and educational organizations a full range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions simplify payment processing and ease administrative burdens for faith groups, nonprofits, and schools. We are a software payments company for community organizations and every transaction tells a story.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco values in action. At Vanco, our employees:
• Clearly care
• Have value
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will become an expert in selling our single software as a solution (SaaS) product line to qualified leads within the specified segment. The focus of this feature is on the Vanco Child Care (Smartcare) solution. You can manage the sale from start to finish. Our fantastic marketing team generates qualified leads (MQL) to help you prospect and ensure your pipeline is successful. You will develop relationships and conduct product demonstrations for key decision makers within your given market. This is a highly collaborative role where you will sell alongside other Vanco sales consultants to drive results. You will document the customer contact in Salesforce and communicate with internal teams regarding the customer onboarding.
Who are you:
• You have graduated from high school, have preferred a 2-4 year degree or equivalent experience.
• Preferred for 5 years of experience with SaaS solutions; Child care technology is an added benefit.
• You are proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
• You have demonstrated your ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a diverse group of people.
• Shows excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You are comfortable presenting both in person and via web conferencing.
• You can manage details and organize projects and contacts throughout the sales cycle.
• You can travel up to 5% of the time for periodic trade show displays at industry conferences.
• When necessary, you can travel and work in an office environment, use all computers/telephone equipment during required hours, and participate in monthly and quarterly meetings.
• You have access to a remote office location if you are not physically close to one of our spaces in Bloomington, Mn, or Atlanta Ga.
What we offer:
• While this feature will be based in Bloomington, MN, our team is currently working from home as we navigate COVID-19. Team members can work from the office on a voluntary basis.
• 100% employer paid health insurance HSA or basic plan, dental, life insurance, AD&D insurance, short term disability, long term disability
• Additional benefits include vision, accident, serious illness, voluntary living and AD&D
• Paid holidays and 4 weeks of PTO
• Paid days off to volunteer
• 401 (k) plan with employer matching
• Competitive pay and benefits
• Small collaborative teams where you can influence both results and culture
• Ongoing professional development opportunities
• Join a fast-growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or law. applicable local.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.