Website Vallen USA
Are you looking for a Job at Vallen USA in Tucson, AZ
About the work
Vallen Internal Sales Representative (ISR) – Integrated Sourcing is an individual contributor role responsible for providing exceptional service to Vallen customers by cultivating relationships, receiving and processing purchase orders, ensuring availability by monitoring delivery dates, and resolving order processing issues in a timely manner. They are the main point of contact for smaller customers for inquiries about Vallen’s service offerings, pricing, scheduling and shipping.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacts with customers by providing information about accounts, products and services
- Generate quotes based on customer requests/needs
- Receive, verify and process customer orders and order changes
- Coordinate the shipment or delivery of goods or services
- Highly service and task oriented with strong problem solving and problem solving skills
- Drives use of digital tools
- Resolve customer complaints immediately
- Monitor segment performance by working with mandatory daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Ensures compliance with service KPI goals
- Working Capital
- Properly manage company assets
- Ensures proper and timely billing of customer orders
- Ensuresthe timely resolution of accounts receivable disputes
- Ensure all compliance nce to all customer contracts
- Ensure adherence to all pricing and freight policies
- Ensures compliance with the company’s SOP and internal control standards
- Work with Vallen Business Partners to implement strategic initiatives
- Enable cross-functional communication
Qualifications for the job
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year college or university; 1-2 years working as a CSR/ISR in an Industrial Distribution and/or training environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- General maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) product knowledge.
- Computer skills, typing and history of using Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as training instructions, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to responsively interact with the customer over the phone and in person. Able to handle difficult customer situations with diplomacy.
- Ability to calculate numbers and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions given in written, oral, or diagrammatic form. R
- The individualmust be enterprising and assertive and possess the experience, skills and attitude to be able to achieve the company’s market share and revenue goals.
Vallen is an industry leader in providing flexible supply chain solutions and services, along with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operation, production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing needs of supply customers at facilities throughout North America and around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
Keep up to date with Vallen, follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook,
What are the benefits?
401K plan, health insurance (medical, dental and ophthalmic), paid vacation, paid illness, paid staff, paid vacation, flexible expense accounts (health care and dependents), employee assistance program, reimbursement for tuition fees, employee discounts, and a definitive career path.
Company: Vallen USA
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org