Are you looking for a Job at UserWay in United States
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to conduct technical demonstrations and manage customer relationships. You will be directly responsible for maintaining and expanding our customer base.
The ideal candidate will have experience in sales and customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-oriented approach.
Your primary goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new customers and build them into profitable relationships. long-term.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from demo to deal.
- Strong offer qualification (Lead → Qualified lead → Customer).
- Demonstrate products to potential customers.
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty.
- Stay in regular contact with your customers to understand and meet their needs.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues for customer satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation.
- Negotiate deals and keep records of sales and data.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive or similar role in sales/customer service.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and of the principles of negotiation.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; HubSpot is a plus.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and relationship building skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Business acumen.
- Enthusiastic and passionate.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Sales or Marketing.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.