Are you looking for a Job at UPS in Forrest City, AR
$ 15/hourforShift: Sunrise/Preload (5:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.)
for UPS Quick Request
for Applying for this position online is quick and easy, and you could even schedule your first day on the job in 30 minutes! forfor The steps are simple:
- Create a profile so you can save your place in the process and track your progress.
- Watch a couple of short videos to see what work is really like.
- Please provide basic information in our online application process.
- Receive your job offer and schedule your first day of work. forfor
CHANGE YOUR TEAM
for Who exactly are UPS warehouse workers? Also known as package handlers, many of our warehouse workers start out as seasonal employees, but we also hire warehouse workers throughout the year. They are a diverse, collaborative, and energetic team that enjoys fast-paced work. forforSo what does it take to get through a busy shift moving boxes and packages? for
- The ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Endurance – This is an exercise like no other!
- Legal right to work in the US
- Eye for detail
- Reliability, responsibility and a good pair of work shoes
Change your benefits
for What’s in it for you? You have read about the quick application process, the compact equipment and the workactive … but what else do we offer to make it a great job UPS Warehouse Worker? for
- Excellent weekly pay
- Safe work environment
- Up to $ 25,000 in tuition assistance
- 401 (k)
- Medical, dental and ophthalmic after the waiting period
- And much more
CHANGE YOUR PURPOSE
for So what is UPS all about? Well, you’re probably already familiar with us – we’re the brown trucks that deliver everything from diapers and tea towels to holiday gifts and college aid kits and life-saving medications. forforBut we are more than that. We are also efficient package handlers and friendly and focused workers and drivers. We are professionals working in finance, IT, engineering, marketing, and more. We are building our business in an ethical, safe, sustainable and environmentally friendly way. We’re here to deliver what really matters – to customers, communities, colleagues, the world, you, and your career. forforUPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Forrest City, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com