Are you looking for a Job at Upcision in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Upcision, a B2B growth marketing agency that grew 130% in 2020. We brought to market an on-demand solution that presents guaranteed and qualified sales opportunities for clients in high-income sectors.
The result? We have penetrated an impressive array of SMB and corporate accounts (including publicly traded/Fortune 500 companies) culminating in meteoric growth.
Have you had a career working with large data sets? Could you say that \”analytical\” is its middle name? Can you talk about the times when you took data and created better reports (which resulted in faster/strategic decisions)? Have you been a part of converting Excel/Google Sheets business into a high-powered dashboard/CRM? Do you always find better ways of doing things?
Are you someone who doesn’t take \”no\” for an answer? Do you work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment? Can someone give you an overall goal and count on you to master its implementation? Can you design specific cases where you have done what was discussed above?
Ready to work in an exciting place? Does it bring contagious \”can-do\” winning energy? If so, we’d love to hear from you at Upcision.
Responsibilities and duties
- Manage a database of more than 7 millionLogging – Monitor marketing campaign performance, dataset usage, lead time between usage, create strategic reporting/organization
- Build solutions that enhance Google Sheets./MS Excel infrastructure that builds on your successful professional experience
- Working with large amounts of data. Be part of the effort to improve our reporting regime (using dashboards/tools/We want to greatly improve our reporting)
- Work urgently/quickly. Your quick/strategic responses are the difference between large amounts of income.
- A positive attitude is essential. You are an addition to the energy of the company.
- Adhere to Upcision’s policies, standards, and procedures while upholding the company’s core values
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s/4-year degree (Preferred)
- Certified Scrum Professional (Highly preferred)
- 3 years with Database Management
- 2 years of experience with spreadsheets, CRM reports
- Find ways to continually get things done by creating better processes
- Positive attitude: never accept a \”no \”by answer
- Perfectionist: things work under your supervision.
- Excellent, effective and clear communication skills (both written and spoken)
- A strong sense of humor
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org