Website University Hospital Southampton NHS FT
This Job Listing is about University Hospital Southampton NHS FT in Southampton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
What You’ll Do
- You will lead our financial performance team to deliver a comprehensive business partnering service, demonstrating drive, compassion and a motivation to live our UHS Values.
- You will contribute to the leadership and development of the business partnering team, supporting the innovative delivery of our financial vision and our strategic objectives.
- You will support senior leadership teams to manage their budgets and assist the delivery of the Trust’s financial targets, ensuring financial sustainability and the principles of value for money are always met.
- You will provide financial leadership and expertise on a range of complex business developments, whilst building strong internal and external stakeholders partnerships.
What We’re Looking For
- CCAB qualified, you will bring in-depth experience at a senior level of financial management from the private or public sector, with experience of working within national policy frameworks.
- You will have delivered significant long term organisational and financial change strategies, leading with drive, compassion, and a motivation to live our UHS Values.
- You will have experience of leading, and working within, a comprehensive and operationally aligned business partnering service, where you and your team have delivered professional, dynamic, and proactive services, with flexibility and pace.
- You will have senior management experience, supporting and mentoring teams; with strong communication skills you will be able to build effective and sustainable relationships across a range of stakeholders.
Company: University Hospital Southampton NHS FT
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southampton,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A