Website University CoWork
Are you looking for a Job at University CoWork in Chicago, IL
About the job
Are you excited by innovation, believe in the power of community to improve how people live and work, and enjoy catalyzing success?
Do you know your way around Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google My Business, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest?
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset, excel in a fast-paced start-up environment, are detail and process-oriented, and want to represent our growing mission-oriented brand to potential members/clients, as well as being a leader of our growing community?
University CoWork provides a convenient, fun, and productive workspace for entrepreneurs.
Located across from the University of Chicago, we offer business-class amenities, beautiful office/coworking/event space, a supportive and talented community, and the expertise to help members reach their goals.
We are assembling a team of high-performing hospitality and business development professionals who will work to fill and enliven our beautiful facility and virtual offerings.
We are looking for a motivated, self-starting, self-disciplined, independent, charismatic leader.
She/he will have a strong entrepreneurial spirit who will feel right at home in a start-up where things change, adapt and improve, and who understands the client base and lives to serve them!
The Community Catalyst will drive revenue growth, create a collaborative, fun, and highly-productive environment, and manage day-to-day operations. She/he is ultimately responsible for University CoWork customer satisfaction, business performance, and facility presentation/upkeep.
How the Community Catalyst will be successful.
- Help members derive exceptional value by helping them connect, focus, and excel
- Strategize and implement appropriate marketing and promotion including on social media, develop sponsorship opportunities, and engage target communities
- Recruit, train, and oversee Community Activators, freelancers, and facility maintenance personnel
The Community Catalyst will manage day-to-day operations, including:
- Making daily building rounds at opening and closing to ensure the facility/equipment is impeccable at all times; performing or arranging for repairs and maintenance as needed; receiving/categorizing mail/packages
- Ordering, replenishing and maintaining inventory of consumables (kitchen: beverages/snacks, bathrooms: toilet paper/soap, supply room: paper/toner, janitor’s closet: cleaning supplies)
- Welcoming visitors; promptly answering incoming calls and online queries from prospects
- Operating electronic membership, revenue, access control, accounting, Wi-Fi, and related systems
- Welcoming potential new member drop-ins, providing tours, and selling the business
- Initiating personal contact with members on-site and off-site to learn their interests, skillsets, and experience to connect them to other members.
- Evaluate and respond to client issues and concerns with the highest level of customer service.
- Book and oversee events
- Be available to be “on-call” as the primary contact, and as an emergency after-hours contact
- Interface with bookkeeper
- Assists with other administrative and property management (including apartment units) roles as requested
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer satisfaction, including referral rate, testimonialseviews, and member surveys/interviews
- Business metrics such as office/desk occupancy rate, membership numbers, service clients, and revenue
- Success of products launched and overseen such as Virtual Mail
- Social media metrics, such as target market engagement
- Contribution to University CoWork office and team culture
Experience and Competencies.
- High energy, positive attitude, customer service-oriented, and highly dependable
- 2 to 5 years of hospitality, business development, or sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, business, marketing, or related field
- Superior and highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful
- Strong working knowledge of social media marketing
- Excel at meeting goals, following-up, and being accountable
- Event development and management
- Ability to effectively manage others
- Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, and accountability
Company: University CoWork
Vacancy Type: $37,440/yr – $45,700/yr · Full-time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com