Website United Arab Bank
Are you looking for a Job at United Arab Bank in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
- Assist in managing all aspects of all Retail Asset & Liability products, including pricing, process and procedure design, staff training and oversight of customer communications.
- Design and execute plans to acquire and retain high quality/low risk consumer assets.
- Lead initiatives with internal partners to design market leading processes to onboard new-to-bank customers fast
Key Result Areas
- Ensure products team is meeting needs of all segments for liabilities and assets products managed by the team.
- Ensure growth and assist in revenue targets along with future growth targets
- Flag, track and measure the effect of policy/proposition changes, and analyze and react to changes in the behavior of the various segments and sub-segments of the portfolio.
- Actively collaborate with partners in ratifying the portfolio strategy with respect to opportunity and threat, risk and reward and portfolio mix based on portfolio/segment/sub-segment performance as well as economic/market/business and competitive intelligence to profitably grow the portfolio
- Establish processes to ensure robust workflow and simultaneously build checks balances for fraud prevention and operational risk management
- Ensure management and monitoring of retail propositions.
- Define product continuum, features and bundles, based on input from channels
- Assist in defining pricing rules and designs special offers for target customers and companies.
- Ensures delivery channels are trained and equipped for the product delivery as per customer segment.
- Works closely with partners and stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of products to the customers.
- Works on process improvements and enhancements along with IT, Operations; Risk Management and Project Management teams.
- Assist in developing & manage new offers on balance transfer; loan on phone, easy payment plan and other portfolio sales tools to generate higher revenues.
- Ensure higher inorganic growth and high utilization on cards.
- Assist to develop a retention strategy to ensure low attrition
- Work with the product manager to design activation campaigns targeting different segments.
- Assisting in executing different campaigns using channels like direct sales, branches, contact center etc.
- Manage the journey of the customer through the entire life cycle of the product.
- Ensure the team receives satisfactory audit rating.
Customer Experience Metrics :
- Owner of the end-to-end “Retail Customer Experience” for franchise and responsible for process redesign in conjunction with Sales, Operations, Technology and Credit
- Facilitate the identification of process improvements through customer complaints, internal product performance measurement data
- Assist retail distribution to deploy and execute “Customer Promise”
- Be a best practice hub on service standards
- Champion service quality culture.
Leadership & Training
- Orient new joiners to retail distribution, logistics and impart product trainings
- Prepare standardized sales Kit for retail distribution and ensure that continuous training is imparted on regular basis
- High level of internal cross -functional interaction with Credit, Operations on product parameters; process revamps and trainings on new parameter changes
- Support line manager with any other tasks outlined by Management based on business needs & work requirements
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor Degree of Masters degree from a reputed institution
- Minimum 3 years of experience in banking in relevant field.
- Knowledge of retail banking & central bank regulations governing retail banking.
Company: United Arab Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org