Are you looking for a Job at Unified in United States
About the job
The Account Manager (Paid Social Account Manager) role is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking to build an exciting career in the MarTech/AdTech space in a company with immense growth potential. As the Account Manager (Paid Social Account Manager), you will help senior leaders at major brands solve their most pressing paid social challenges through our cutting-edge software platform. We are looking for a strategic individual who has built relationships with brands based on a consultative approach through paid social expertise, data-driven insights, and growth strategies. You will be successful here if you are a problem solver, endlessly curious, and a team player who is looking to directly impact the social marketing strategies of some of the world’s top advertisers.
- You’ll successfully manage and support your clients and new business as their day to day main point of contact
- You’ll measure clients’ advertising campaign success and ROI through actionable insights data-driven storytelling
- You’ll identify opportunities for additional revenue with prospective accounts
- It’s all about relationships- you’ll build positive business relationships with your clients through proactive support, on-site visits and client education/training
- You’ll ensure client goals are met through proactive management and optimization
- You’ll work cross-functionally and act as a liaison between multiple internal teams (Operations, Product, Marketing, Sales) to ensure successful setup and maintenance of accounts
- You have proven work experience (2-3 years) in Account Management within Social Advertising, Digital Media, or AdTech companies
- You eat, sleep, and breath Social Media and have a deep understanding of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.) as well as online marketing and associated technology
- You’re a natural leader with exceptional presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You are extremely organized with a focus on quality assurance and process improvement
- A master in Excel and PowerPoint and if you know how to use and create pivot tables– that’s even better!
- You strive in a collaborative environment and is a team player who’s willing and able to partner with a diverse and dynamic team
- You prefer (and are familiar with) working in a small but fast-paced startup company environment. That’s where you shine and you’ll have a big impact on the success of the company
- You’re able to work under pressure and can organize and prioritize your responsibilities and client requests
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.