This Job Listing is about Fortytwo. in Birkirkara, Malta 2022
We are growing, and we are now looking for a UI/UX Designer to design the functionality of our product and to ensure that all elements of the user experience are optimized for usability and exceptional visual design.
This position is also available with one of our sister Companies, Arcus Technologies. Founded by Fortytwo, Arcus Technologies builds on over 20 years’ experience within the customer engagement mobile and information technology market. Arcus Technologies aims to be at the forefront of consumer engagement through innovative technology solutions.
Backed by a team of technology and communications professionals, the company has an innovative approach to finding solutions for any customer. We strive to continuously challenge the current ‘status quo’ by coming up with such ‘disruptive’ solutions which are customer centric and empower business owners and stakeholders to forge the desired business process.
- Collaborate with the Product team, and Software Development teams to define requirements and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off for the software development team to implement.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex UI requirements.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Prepare, present, and defend designs to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Conduct research and evaluate user feedback whilst keeping abreast with the current UI design trends.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Work on all design and implementation aspects of projects; from creation to final artwork and within stipulated timeframes.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Graphic Design team to deliver tasks that are requested by the CEO and Line Manager.
- Manage any additional ad-hoc duties as per specific project requirements.
- Perform any other task assigned by the management.
- A degree in Design, Computer Science, or a relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or a similar role.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools and up-to-date knowledge of design software.
- Self-driven and able to assume responsibility and to identify as well as resolve issues promptly.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time-management skills, highly organised and meticulous with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines.
We believe that our employees are our greatest asset. By joining Fortytwo, you will have the opportunity to work in an ambitious team that strives to deliver with great team spirit and a multicultural environment. All our employees are provided with:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career progression
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Discounts on other insurance policies
- Gym/Fitness allowance
- Team activities
- Casual dress code
- An opportunity to live and work on the sunny Mediterranean island of Malta
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birkirkara, Malta
Application Deadline: N/A